Chapter 10-Girlfriend?

Anna's Pov

Me and Sam decided to take the day off and go to my house and watch movies, and to be quite honest have a sleep before the boy got back, it wasn't like I had to ask permission from my mom she couldn't say no she wasn't even in the country.

Samuel had fallen asleep so I let my mind wonder back to todays events, after hearing Sam story to say i was shocked would be an understatement, what kind of parents beat their child without feeling guilty, well obviously Sam's. It made me think about life though, yes my moms away on buisness most of the time but at least when she comes back she doesn't hate me, she doesn't beat me or cause me emotional pain. I needed that reality check, here i am worrying about clothes and being hot when out there people are living with abuse from their own parents. At the start of the day, I thought I was going to break down from the news that Alex didn't like me, how pathetic I was being, worrying about a boy when my new friend was suffering, I guess he wasn't my friend then but now he is and im going to help him as much as possible.

I couldn't believe he liked my brother though I mean how cute but stupid can you get? If my brother was gay I would have tried to get them together but to be quite honest my brother isn't gay, and that was ashame because Samuel was so much better than all those sluts that hang around my brother, and with that thought I fell asleep cuddling Samuel right next to me.

I woke up about an hour later with a bright light in my face, groaning i sat up and looked up at Lexy, what the hell is she doing, she was squeeling so load and thats when I heard a groan beside me and then I figured out what Lexy was screaming about, me in bed with a boy, he was gay but she didn't know that I went to tell her but was stopped with Sam whispering in my ear "I don't want her to know, call me a coward but what happens if she reacts badly" after what happened with his parents his reaction was understandable, I didn't really care if Lexy thought I had a boyfriend.

She was still screaming when Tom walked in without his usual side kick, and that made me feel worse than I already do, all this drama took Tom's best friend away, the one who had been there for him since kindergarden.

Tom was looking at me strangely, well who wouldn't he thought I liked Alex and then suddenly I have a boyfriend, I couldn't imagine the thoughts going around his head but he managed to share some barely above a whisper "I thought you loved him, I was at school fighting with Alex while you sit at home with a boyfriend, so much for love".

I was on the brink of laughing in his face and seeing Samuels face of awe at my brother made it all worse, I probably shouldn't have laughed but that's what I did, I couldn't hold it any more, right in everyones faces and there reactions didn't help at all. 

Samuel was looking like a confused puppy, Lexy was looking like she was going to laugh with me but not for the reason i was laughing, I think it was because I looked like I was a chocking and well Toms face was a sight he was stareing at me in confusion but you could see the humor and the need to laugh in his eyes.When I finally calmed down, I took Samuel to bedroom without saying a word to anyone.

"Is it ok if I tell them?, I understand if you don't want me too but you will have to tell my brother which was you swing if you are going to get any chance at all."

You could see the look of concentration on his face and if this wasn't a serious moment I would have squeezed his cheeks, he looked so cute with his scrunched up eye brows and his mouth lob sided.

When he answer I was so shocked, he murmured "ok but you can't tellyour brother I have a crush on him, it would be so embarrasing". I nodded and we both walked out of my room towards the living room tothe suspicious looking Tom, I knew straight away his guilty look, he had been listening to our conversation and the cocky grin on his face said it all, oh fudge, and then he did the most unexpected thing, he winked, at who? you guessed it at Samuel, he fudgeing winked at Samuel!

I looked over at Lexy, she looked bored so she obviously wasn't listening,  "well my work here is done, if anybody needs me ill be in my room" i mentioned before heading to my room.

About one hour later in walked Alex, I just stared well what could I do in this situation? I finally used my voice after five minutes "what are you doing here?"

He said the words i've never thought I would hear him say, the words were "I like you" I think he did carry on speaking but it was all a blur.

"w-ww-what did you just say?" I asked unsure if I heard him right, maybe he liked me because I was now in my pyjamas and I looked "hot".

"I like you, you are the first girl I have had these unknown feelings for, when I saw you last week in your mickey mouse pyjamas I knew you were perfect call me clinch but it al clicked right then and there.I didn't speak to you yesterday because I just thought that you would have to think about what you wanted thats why I didn't come up to you, I may not be perfect for you, I may have broken a thousand hearts but please take the risk in being one of them because you are diffrent, short skimpy clothes or not, will you be my girlfriend"

It slipped out my mouth before I could do anything, I just said no, because...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Why do you think she said no? and what do youthink happened with Tom and Samuel? 

11 votes and 5 comments until the next chapter! xxx