Chapter 7- Alex's Pov

so i wasnt going to do a Pov of Alex's as i thought it would give too much away, then someone asked so i thought why not, ive tried not to give too much away. Hope you enjoy and if you do please vote as it makes me want to write more. Thanks for the support :)

Alex's Pov

Ok so Tom had a word with me for what i did to his sister at lunch time, and guess what i did, yes i pretended it was a joke what i did to her and let me tell you it was far from a joke but if i didnt pretend he probably wouldnt let me near Anna or him.

Anna and Tom the two people who meant the world to me except my parents or well foster parents you see i havent told Tom or Anna about them not being my parents yet, because well my parents told me a week ago and how was i meant to react. My real parents left me a letter to read when i was old enough and guess what i was suddenly old enough now.I didnt want to be old enough i wanted to just ignore this and go back to being a clueless boy i once was, the little boy that wouldnt harm anyone unless they messed with Anna or her brother.

You see when we were younger Tom always used to get bulled because he was so shy i guess i brought him out of that shell but now he thinks he owes me, which sucks because if we are in an arguement he will instantly backdown because he owes me, what ever i know most of you will think whats so bad with that now let me tell you, it so f*cking annouying because, he wont tell you how he really feels in an arguement because he owes me, yeh ok whatever.

Anyway back to the present, ive started having feelings for Anna not small ones friggin huges ones like when we jumped in to the shower well i kind of pushed us both in the shower but that doesnt matter, i saw her body well the clothes sticking to her body and let me tell you it was.... ok im going to stop being a perv now but, i never understood why she hid behind all those baggy clothes when she probably a size 8 and she wears a size 20. Ok im a boy who knows girls clothing sizes dont dis anyway, a size 8 doesnt mean she has no curves cause boy let me tell you she does as we all saw today.

When I say all saw i mean Anna walked in this morning and the whole school turned their heads to see her damn did she rock that outfit it wasn't slutty ok well just a bit but she made it more elegant, ok im starting to sound like a chick now but i swear when i found out it was her from her friend Kim i nearly punched the wall the way those boys were staring at my girl.. Well sort of girl. You see I would always slip up and say things like that and when people asked id always say i was so protective over her because she was my best mates little sister but we all knew that was a lie.

Its movie night over at Anna's house tonight, ive been staying there for the past week because i dont know how to react when i get home should i be happy, sad, angry that thwy didnt tell me. I know thats selfish that im staying away and all but ive just found out my parents are not my parents.

 Ive had this question in 20 questions when when i was younger and I answered oh it wouldnt change anything but when you get to the situation it changes... everything f*cking changes.

Anyway enough of my sob story. I hope this movie night ends up like the last one, I know Anna doesnt know but i was awake when she tried to get away and ended up grinding me, yes i know i shoulldnt of pretended to be asleep but, if i woke up i wouldnt of had the experience of having her on top of me and struggling against me. *wink*

Anyway me and Tom are down stairs waiting for Anna to arrive, im on the loveseat and Toms on the 3 seater eating all the popcorn, as hes the only one in the house who eats it, no i do like popcorn but me and Anna hate salted popcorn it tastes like you are licking a cube of salt yuck.

Then I saw her coming down the stairs OMG how can you be that beautiful, and the pyjamas she was wearing OMG i could have finished what i started at lunch right there, yes im dirty minded but what do you expect, a romantic boy like in all those stories how they always change for the girl they love yeah as if.

When Anna came and sat next to me oh my god i had to stop myself from pulling her on to my lap, and when she leant down to put in the DVD wow damn that ass, just adjust my pants. What im a dude i can see when a girl is fit.

Anyway the next thing i know is im waking up with someone on top of my with me in my boxers and her in her...... WHAT?!

Anna's Pov

No this was not happening I knew i sleep walked, talked, moved and full on acted like i was awake when i was sleeping, but i didn't think i would go upstairs and put on the sexy lingerie that Kim made me buy last birthday for a dare and come back down and basically hump Alex, oh god what happens if my brother wakes up....... and thats when Kim walked in and screamed. Oh sh*t

sorry if it wasn't all mushy mushy i wanted to keep it realistic in a way, please tell me what you think and vote if you liked and want a new chapter

OK AND I WANT TO ASK DO YOU GUYS WANT MORE CHAPTERS OR DO YOU WANT ME TO GO BACK AND CHANGE THE CHAPTERS SO THEY ARE LONGER AND MORE ENJOYABLE TO READ

ALSO WOULD YOU LIKE SHORT CHAPTERS ROUND ABOUT THIS LENGHT OR LONGER ONES LIKE 4 PAGES, IM NOT SURE WHAT YOU GUYS WOULD LIKE SORRY IF IM GOING ON XXX