chapter 8-unexpected

Anna's POV

She screamed, I screamed, She screamed and I screamed... wait no I didn’t I ran for my life that’s what I did, Kim was on my trail, oh god no, I may be fast but I don't think I can lock the door in time, and was I right, yes I was right, Kim came barging in to my room, well at least it wasn’t my brother or Alex.

So this is how where we now stood me in my underwear with her looking at me like a crazy woman, yes I know me and Kim don't judge each other but if I was in her position boy would I think I was a slut and that when, I just walked away in to my on suite bathroom and cried in the shower, because guess what mother like daughter. Nobody had to tell me I was a slut I was on top of a guy that I may like but we weren’t even going out we were just friends, if that even what we are.

I got out of shower walking right past Kim and in to the walk in closet, she couldn't see me like this she would persuade me that she wasn’t judging me, when I knew full well she was. I got changed in to one of the better, less slutty outfit that made me feel slightly better and then walked straight past Kim and sat at my desk doing my make to hide my red, puffy eyes. Yes she was my best friend and would probably notice the redness around my eyes but I had to hide it from everyone else right? 

At the very moment there was a knock on the door and as you can tell me and Kim looked at each other and wondered what to do, it could be anyone including Alex or my brother, so we just looked at each other and shook our heads and that’s where we sat for the next hour, hoping that the person behind the door would either leave so we could run. Although we never spoke to each other we had a mutual understanding that I could not go out there and face either of them, and as my best friend she was by my side the whole time. I think after my break down earlier I’d had a lot of time to think and yes my best friend since kinder garden would judge me but then she would ask me about it when she wanted to know the truth and that’s what I loved about her she would always find out the truth before coming to a conclusion.

After another 10 minutes of just sitting staring at either the floor or each other the person outside the door moved to get ready for school that starts in 30 minutes. Luckily I could make a dash for Lexi’s keys that were hung up at the front door and escape quickly, well that was my not so clever plan but I knew that any other plan would take time and that was one thing that we did not have, so as you can probably guess it didn’t turn out to well, as soon as we stepped out the bedroom chaos erupted, it was a chase to the front door with my brother on my heels, luckily Kim stopped him while I pulled out of the drive and waited for her up the road, just thinking about my brothers murderous gaze made me feel terrible but what can you do.

I had been waiting for Kim 20 minutes now and she still hadn’t turned up, maybe my brother was talking to her aw sh*t, now I had a massive dilemma, should go back but I quickly scrapped that Idea what if Alex was there. I knew that my brother knew about my sleepwalking but would he believe me this was all so confusing, I didn't know what to do, I knew I would have to face them some time but not today and probably not tomorrow, aww sh*t we have movie night tonight, and it was Alex’s time to pick which movie we watch.

I looked at the clock and 45 minutes had pasted and school was an hour in and if now I would make it to period two but I just couldn’t do it without my best friend by my side, call me a coward but 16 years with my best friend protecting me would not stop now, just as I thought about that she knocked on the window of my car with my brother right behind her aw sh*t, I really can’t deal with this now, they both got in the car with my brother mumbling to himself about me and Alex, and that’s when he came out with the one sentence that left me so shocked I just stared at him.

He did not just say no, I must have heard wrong did he just say he didn’t mind me and Alex going out, did he just give me access to his best friend, the one that I’ve had a crush on ever since I can remember. Well that’s the shock of the century, Kim just sat next to be grinning, and that’s when it all clicked Kim had persuaded my brother, and this ladies and gentlemen is why I love my best friend.

Thinking about it there was really no point in persuading my brother to accept something that’s never going to happen, yes he may have got ‘hard’ over me but that was just because I was being a slutty and today when he sees me in none slutty clothing he’s never going to like me. Whatever was going on between us would go back to normal and then my brother would have no reason to look angry like he was now. After staring at my brother for about 20 minutes it was now half way through second period at school so I started driving hoping to get school by the start of 3rd period and guess who also pulled up in to school with his car fresh from the garage yes, you guessed correctly, brilliant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hope everyone enjoys this chapter, please write in the comments anyway i can improve and vote if you enjoyed. I hope this chapter is long enough for you all, and sorry about not uploading in a long time xox