Chapter 5-Forgiveness

Please Vote, comment and tell me who's POV do you want???

Anna's Pov

I shut the door as soon as we go in to my room and that was when the comments started like 'I see you haven't changed' and 'Still as ugly as ever' but over the years I had learned to block them out and not to cry like I did 10 years ago when she called me 'fat'.

I started yelling then ' OK STOP, I need you to help me... I fancy Alex but I want him to like me, how do I get him to like me'.

Then she cut me off speaking louder than I was 'Ok, so let me get this straight you want me to change you so people fancy you preferably this Alex boy, who I have to meet by the way'.

I answered with a simple 'Yes'.

Then this is what struck me 'Ok, then you need a Make-over lets go shoping'.

'WHATTTTTT'. I was never the pretty girl, or the Sexy Girl I was the girl who hated her body with a Passion.

She spoke slowly this time 'I am going to give you a make over but first you have to promise you will let me do anything to you until I'm happy' before I could speak she squealed and spoke ; This is going to be amazing my own little project.... The title will be ugly girl transformed or ugly into fiery or..'

'STOPPPPPP, ok I agree now, lets go to the mall I have loads of money cause of my mom' before she could answer I dragged he down stairs but before we made it to the door Alex just had to come out of the living room. YAAAYYY.

The look on his face when he saw my cousin was pure hatred, Im sure my brother filled him in on how she treated meand how she treated my brother, she thought she was all superior to everyone, but I didnt mind as long as I get Alex...

We made it to the Mall in no time playing loud music to fill the silence, at least I now know what kind of music she listens to, the only things me and my brother knew about her was she was a slag, she was the same age as me and she treat everyone like dirty... o and shes our cousin. THE LEXY!

We entered the shopping mall and went straight to the hair dressers, I let my hair down as I usually have it in a tight bun, when we walked in there was no one in there so Lexy started talking to the hair dresser but I just droned them out and let him cut my hair.

Next we went to all the clothes shops well all the GOOD ones as Lexy calls them haha more like slut clothing stores but I'm not a slut I'm just gonna dress as one haha Next we went to Victoria's secrets and got some very very slutty under wear but it made me feel sexy what can I say it made me feel so much better even if it did cost me loads and loads of money.

We drove home talking about what clothes I was going to wear on Monday and how I was going to seduce Alex as she calls it but I just call it get Alex to like me ( phase 1 - be a slut check, phase 2 - jealousy - not check yet ).

We arrived home giggling like 12 year old's as we burst in to the living room and suddenly stopped when we found Alex and my brother pacing the floor with phones in their hands with a very pissed of look... eeeeeep.

They turned around and glared at us both of them pissed off but my brother spoke  'Do you know what time it is o no don't because you've had  a lot of fun and we have been so god damn worried and answer you'r phone YOU STUPID GIRL'. and he stormed out the room.

Those three words rang and rang in my head I knew I was about to break down crying and so did alex he was about to hug me but I ran up to my room leaving him there with Lexy.

I locked my door and cryed and cryed. He was the only person who had ever not called me anything nasty. He was the only one I could depend on now hee..e.eeee hhhhaaaattttesss meee' I stuttered.

Have you ever lost family, have you ever had Ur heart ripped out, or have you ever felt so tired you could die but you cant get to sleep. I felt all these three things it was the worst feeling ever, especially when someone knocks on the door ever two seconds. Firstly it was my brother then Lexy and then Alex but none of them could get me to come out of my room. I was too depressed, my brother did this to me. I knew I would forgive him but when??? Would my mind let me forgive and forget or would it be a replay of his words in my head that it is at the moment.

I thought about today and how my views of my cousin changed so much and how happy I was and how that changed so suddenly and now this is just another night of me crying and peole trying to comfort me through a door.

I looked at the clock 8am WOW ive been up that long I bet I look like hell, I sure feel like it and I couldnt use the make-up I brought because its ment to be a suprise to everyone on monday where Lexy's exact words, so I was stuck like this for the rest of the day (attractive). I looked in the mirror and cringed my hair was in tangles from when I was pulling at it when I was crying, I had puffy red eyes and tissues stuck all over me with snot on. Attractive...

I got showered and dressed I didnt look too bad with shades on but it was winter, o well its not like im going out or anything. I opened my door to revel 3 body's slumped against the opposite wall, haha they had proberly been waiting for me to come out suckaaa's. The sight of them had inproved my mood completely haha.

I walked down stairs and got some coffeee and drank it so I didn't feel too bad and then I heard a noise coming down the stairs. ooo, crap, I looked around for somewhere to hide and chose the nearest cupboard to me. I kept my breathing steay, I didn't want anyone to see me like this atall I looked like a right mess.

I peeked out of the cupboard to reveal Lexy standing there with her hands on her hips. epppp. She then did somthing that suprised up both when my brother was coming down stair she hid ne. Wow the nice side of her was coming out.

My brother walked in the kitchen and then started looking for somthing' have you seen Anna? I really need to say sorry we are so close and it breaks my heart to think that I hurt her.'

Lexy replied'No but she was pritty hurt when I saw her this morning she went out with some friends and is probaly having a slepover to avoid you'.

And then my brother burst in to tears, In my 17 years I have never seen my brother cry. I jumped out of the cupboard and ran up to hima and wrapped my arms around im and he said

'Im sooo sorry I really didnt mean it I was just worried and you went aand i didnt know.' he stuttered, and thats all it took for me to forgive my brother the one I loved so dearly.

My cousin Lexy then broke down'IM SO SORRY I WAS SOO NASTY TO YOU JUST BECAUSE U WERNT A PRETTY AS ME BUT IM SO UGLY ON THE INSIDE, SOOO SORRY.' and she ran out of the house crying....

***********************************************

Sorry its not as long as I was hoping but ill try and upload tommorow