Chapter 20 - Saved you

Depuis le début

"Hello!?" I heard from Anna's phone.

Yoongi. It was Yoongi!

"Hi~ Oppa~" Anna said. I started screaming, but it was useless they covered my mouth with a piece of dirty cloth.

"Where the fuck is Jinhee!?" I heard from the phone again.

'Save me, Yoongi. Please.' I said to my head begging to be released from this
hell. I looked at Anna's men with pleading eyes but they looked back at me with eyes full of void, nothing but darkness.

"Oh, So you really want her? Huh?"

"Just give her back! She did nothing to you!"

I glared at her as if I was threatening her for her life.

"Here Oppa~" Anna replied with a annoying voice. The men took of the cloth on my mouth while anna puts the phone infront of me.

"YOONGI!! HELP M--- ajshsn" the men once again covered my mouth. The other guy pointed a gun at me. I cried.

'Help me please.' I cried out in my head

I looked at Anna with pleading eyes. I looked at her with begging eyes.

But she ignored.

"Ill spare her life, on one condition." She said and loked at me.

"What is it!? Just tell me." Yoongi shouted. Making anna flinch alittle

"Leave her. Marry me." She said and she patted my head. Like a dog.

"Ill do it." I heard yoongi say from the line. His voice was low, raspy, exhausted and void of any emotions.

I heard my heart burn, break and crash into millions of pieces. Tears once again pooled my eyes as I knew I didn't have anyone beside me to share my sadness and pain. I just want to die perhaps it will end all of the pain or maybe me.

Am I really not enough?

"Okay oppa~ I'll wait here. I know you know where we are." She said and hung up. She looked at me with a devilish smile. "Aw~ Yoongi doesn't love you anymore" She mocked me and all I could do was glare at her as if I could attack her.

Anna whispered something to another guy's ear.

They sat me down on a sturdy wooden chair while a Anna abruptly left the room.

They kicked me, punched me and slapped me. They were merciless. I  screamed my lungs out hoping someone would hear my cries. One hit on the head and everything was pitch black once again.

My tears are my friends and darkness is my family.

YOONGI'S P.O.V

Once we got inside the putrid warehouse, me alongside the cops the went with us, started exploring the area.
A few minutes of investigating the mentioned warehouse, nothing was found. We decided to head outside to talk.

"Nothing found." I heard once I stepped out of the warehouse. I looked up to them with a obviouly annoyed expression.

"How about the basement place. There yeah! Somewhere there! Let's just find them for god's sake." I said impatiently and started stomping my way inside the putrid building once again.

We heard scream. I stopped in my steps. I looked back at the other boys and stared at them with horrified expression.

"Here's the plan.I'll go in first. When they let go of Jinhee you guys come in." I instructed everyone before I started running towards the basement. Everyone else followed my tracks.

I stopped infront of the door and toom a deep breath. One wrong move and everything is gone. Quickly, I erased every negative thought about what could happen inside the dark nasty basement. I hid the pistol I got from Namjoon before slowly taking small steps forward.

"Anna? I'm here!" I said as I slowly looked around. Very cautious about my surroundings.

"Oppa~!" She shouted from the other side of the room. She was wearing shorts and a white shirt which actually looked decent on her. But, I couldn't help but feel anger inside me, I could feel my blood boiling underneath but I did my best to hide it.

"Where's Jinhee?" I asked her sternly, void of any emotions.

"Oh yeah, bring her out" She said and gestured some of his huy minions to get something or someone rather. The men came with a unrecognizable lady with blood dripping out of her nose and forehead, scrapes all over her limbs. It was Jinhee.

"What did you do to her!?" I half screamed as I ran towards Jinhee but was stopped by Anna, who was smiling mischieviously at me.

"Oh! You didn't tell me you wanted her alive and well" Anna smirked at me   and hugged my arm as she made me watch Jinhee's blood dripping out on to the floor.

I cpuldn't take it anymore. So, I took my gun out and shot one bullet on the roof.

"This is the police! Put your weapons down and hands up! And just turn back! Repeat just turn back!" A police man shouted. Cops then filled the room.

"What-" Anna was going to protest bt she was already handcuffed and held down on the floor as well as her minions .

"Hyung we have to get her to the hospital." Jungkook said. Who was now holding Jinhee's pale cold hands.

"NO! LET ME GO! ILL GET MY REVENGE!! I'LL KILL ALL OF YOU!! I'LL GET YOONGI BACK!" Anna started crying out, desperate for love and care but I didn't gave that much attention to her shout.  I rushed to Jinhee and held her hand tight. She looked lifeless.  My eyes went watery. I carried her in my arms and hugged her tight.

"Hyung. The ambulance is here." Taehyung said.

We surrendered our guns to the police before getting Jinhee out of the basement. The nurses had put Jinhee's body on the stretcher. We silently walked towards the car, this day was extremely overwhelming. I lookes out of the window and sighed. Jin started driving. We followed the ambulance to the nearest hospital.

I was inside the waiting room, pacing around and around for long hours without any news or updates. It was making me even more nervous.

"Who is the relatives of Ms. Kim Jinhee?" A doctor came out of nowhere startling everyone inside the waiting room.

"Me! I-I'm his boyfriend!" I shouted while raising my hand and pointing to myself.
"Oh. Please follow me to my office" The doctor said before turning back and walking to his office.

"Take a seat Mr.."

"Min. Min Yoongi" I said to him, trying to smile.

"Okay mr. Min...Ms.Kim had alot of wounds and bruises. The damage on her isn't as bad. But she... She did hit her head. I have experienced this...I'm sorry. There is a possivle chance of her having amnesia. We don't kniw if it wil be selective where she would remember some of the things that had happend in her past or she would forget everything."  He explained and looked down.

My mind went blank for a few minutes before realizing what the doctor just said.

The love of my life.. Forgetting me?

"We need her parents Mr. Min" The doctor said. "I think they are in America for the mean time.." I said. I couldn't focus on anything other that Jinhee.

"Oh. We still need to inform them. You must find a way to tell them but for now. You may visit her." The doctor said and smiled.

I thanked him and bowed. I left his office and went back to Jinhee's room.