Chapter 19 - Abducted

YOONGI'S P.O.V

What is taking her so long? It has been more than 10 minutes, the last I time checked, not legit was it doesn't take girls to pee for about 10 minutes or is it just me. It's just based on observation. Not being perverted. But seriously.

The food already arrived. Maybe she's doing her make-up? Aish. Girls, Seriously.

"Oh! Baby boy~ you're here!" Looking up, and regretting after meeting the eyes of the devil.

"What the fuck do you want?" I asked her, coldly moving away from her even though she was on the opposite side from where I was sitting. I rolled my eyes at her, I saw her smirk from the corner of my eyes.

"Aw~ Oppa you bought me food? How sweet of you! Thank you~" Anna beamed, eating the fries and drinking Jinhee's milkshake.

"The fuck? Those are not yours. Go buy yourself some you whore" I cursed at her and she just went to sit next to me and hugged my arm. I tried shaking her off but I thought she was a adhesive back to back tape. (Oops)

"Oppa! I love you~" She cooed at me, pushing her face onto my arm. What the fuck?

"I hate you." I said to her and rolled my eyes. "Now get off me before I throw you to the trash." I stood up, causing her to almost fall but stopped herself from falling. Damn it just fall.

"Oppa~! Where are you going?" She asks and pouts at me. She showed me her puppy-dog eyes which were nothing compared to Jinhee's adorable lovely eyes.

"I'm going to find my girlfriend." I said and turned away from her walking
towards the ladies restroom.

I was about to open the door but a guy Opened the door holding a giant black sack over his shoulders. He pushed me away and walked out of the store.

How weird...

I went inside the restroom. Hoping she was there but instead it was empty and quiet. My eyebrows furrow as my heart beat becomes faster. "Jagi? It's me, Yoongi. Come out. The food is there- well, you can eat mine instead" I called out to her, but there was no response. My breathing became faster. I started pushing, opening stall doors. Only to find them empty...

"What the fuck.. Where is sh―Anna." I quickly made my way to anna, who was smirking while comepletely eating the food.

"Oh, Oppa! Did you see her?" She smirked.

I held her both shoulders tightly, fuming with anger and I wanted her to feel it. "Where's my girlfriend!?" I shouted at her and she didn't even flinch.

She scoffed and answered; "Hell."

I looked into her eyes filled with pure evil until I realized something.

The guy. Jinhee and the guy were the only ones inside the ladies bathroom, it was him.

Holy mother fucking swag.

I pushed her down her seat letting her fall, she called out to my name a few times until I ran away not being able to hear her voice. I got in directly to my car before driving away. He couldn't have gone away that far, right? I started driving around the city, getting called out for driving too fast and almost getting arrested. I couldn't care much about those scenarios.

A few hours driving around, almost hitting someone, and other stuff happened, but the guy was nowhere to be found. I didn't know what to tell the others. I don't know how to deal with this. I am worried for her and I don't know how the other's would react.

I was now infront of our dorm, I looked at tbe lights and everything was on. I took a deep breath and went inside.

"Hyung? Where's noona? Why did you take hours? " Jimin suddenly bombarded me with questions the moment I stepped inside the household.