Chapter 9 - They're my friends

JINHEE P.O.V

"So is he really just a friend?" My dad asked. That made me stop my footsteps. I was nervous. Do they really think Jungkook would date someone like me? He's a Junior i'm a senior. I'm so much older than him.

"Yes, Dad" I said calmly while truning to him smiling. He returned the smile and said, "Oh, okay. Go and get some rest" Dad said. I was walking up the stairs when he stopped me again.

"Oh, and Jinhee we will be on another business trip tomorrow. We'll leave you money. Well be gone for atleast 3 months. Is it okay?" Dad said. I looked down. "Yeah. Ill be in my room now.." I said and walked to my room quietly. They were always gone and I was always left with vthe maids, they didn't even care about me.

I took a warm bath and lied in my bed. I thought of what happened today. Anna letting herself fall down the stairs, Jin telling me to shut up, Yoongi not believing me and  carrying anna to the hospital. Why am I even friends with a asshole? Tch.. Atleast Jungkook knows what really happend. Yeah, that's right! I have Jungkook! He's going to be a nicer friend than Yoongi who doesn't seem to have a brain. I thought he hated Anna. How confusing…

I fell asleep after thinking so much…

The next day, I woke up really early I and did my morning routine only with a little twist. I put on make-up making sure I looked great. Just make Yoongi guilty. Why am I even doing this!?

I went downstairs and saw the money they left for me on the counter. In an envelope? Thy usually send the money in my bank account but a envelope?

I opened the envelope and saw a large amount of money. What if someone stole this? But instead of thinking too much I put the money in my bag and walked to school.

I got to school and saw SeulBi waiting for me at the gate. Once she landed her eyes at me, she ran and tackled me.

"Yah! Jinhee! You didnt take the bus? " she asked me. I shook my head 'no'. "I didn't want to. Sorry." I apologized to her and she pouted and replied, "I looked stupid waiting for you!" I smiled at her. I was going to walk her to her classroom.

"Lets go to your-" I was cutted of by someone yelling my name. I looked around and saw Hyeri. V

"Jinhee unnie!" Hyeri ran towards me and SeulBi. "Hyeri~!" I geeted back. She was taller than I thought.

I heard SeulBi fake coughed. I knew what she meant with that cough. It meant "who is she?"

"Oh SeulBi. This is Hyeri I met her at the rooftop" I introduced Hyeri to SeulBi. SeulBi looked at Hyeri from head-to-toe. I nudged her to stop.

"Nice to meet you Hyeri. Im Lee Seul bi" She said and shook her hands.

I looked around it was pretty early then, my eyes shot at Seojin.

" Seojin-ah! Over here!" I called out for her while waving my hands up in the air. She smiled and went towards us.

"Hello! Im Kim seojin" she introduced herself to Hyeri and SeulBi. She looked pretty and blooming with her hair up in a high ponytail with round rimmed glasses.

"This is  SeulBi and this is Hyeri" I  introduced Seojin to the others. They shook theur hands and we started walking to our lockers.  After grabbing evrything from our lockers we went on seperate ways to attend our respective classes.

I was sitting next to the window just looking out. The teacher haven't came in yet. I decided to ditch class for the day. It's not like anyone would care or even find out. Im a famous ghost in school.

I went to the rooftop and pluged in my earphones. I sat on the floor. I was listening to GOT7's Just right. Was I really Just Right?

I sat at the far corner of the rooftop while singing. I had my head down on my knees. I wish I could live in a dream.

I was on a trip to dreamland until someone woke me up with a tap on my shoulder.

I looked up and saw…