15 I Can't Breath.

.

.

.

-play music inserted above while reading-

Morning, Seoul airport

6:30 AM

//Your POV//

You: *yawned*

I am so freaking tired of being everyone's slave. What am I even doing here at the airport, all alone, and feeling sleepy as heck!

Oh right, I have had to walk the boys out and tell them good bye until I see them in two weeks. How can I forget? Let's also not disregard the fact that I'm staying back primarily because I need to save Hanbin's cute girlfriend, Hana, from whatever it is.

Hah, I totally regret everything when I see all of the boys disappear one by one into the airplane. All that is left is me standing behind, hoping one of them would smack Hanbin out of his mind and walk me in the airplane. But a girl can always dream.

After all, Hanbin has been the person who was against of the idea. He have had not wanted me to stay back and, instead, want himself to protect his girlfriend. To be honest, I have decided to help him because I was hurt from seeing him loving someone so much.

Although I do not have the right to stop him from loving someone, I ought to save my heart from getting stabbed more and guard the boys' reputation at the same time. If the fans are to find out that iKON's leader, Kim Hanbin, is missing from the concert in Japan then how would that make the group looks? Obviously, not good. Rumors will start to appear as headlines. That is the worst thing to happen, and I try to protect the boys from that.

Oh yes, and right now I am dozing off at the airport, wondering what the hell I am getting myself into.

I pulled out a slip of paper in the back pocket of my pant. I look at it with tiring, sleepy eyes.

"XX-XXXX-XXXX"

Yea, Hana's number. What else is new?

I unlock my phone and begin to type in the number. I sigh while doing so. At this point, I do not want to affiliate with anything relating to Hana. I am tired of dealing with things that bother me.

The phone begins to dial.

"...sorry the number you have called is not available. Please leave a message after the.."

"beep"

You: Hey, this is ___. Ugh, I'm just calling to check if you're doing okay? If you don't recall, I am iKON's manager. I heard from Hanbin that you are in trouble of some sort. They are having a concert in Japan so Hanbin cannot stay in Korea, for now. I'm so sorry. Please message me or call me; I will be of help.

"Thank you, your message has been sent"

Well, that's that. What else do I have to do? Oh yea, to wait.

.

.

.