5 Sick of you.

*notice: it will always be in your pov unless I point out that it is someone else's.

// Third POV //

1 week later

-Monday, 8:30 am @ the practice room in Macau, China.

Hanbin: Ya Chanwoo stop making so much mistakes.

Chanwoo: *trying to do the dance again*

Hanbin: Aish that's not right. How many time do I have to show you for you to get it right?!

Chanwoo:...

Bobby: Chanwoo I'll help you. Hanbin give us 5 minutes and he'll get it.

Hanbin: We've been practicing for 10 hours. How the hell can a person make so many mistakes? I need to him do it right now.

Jinhwan: Hanbin

Jinhwan: Hanbin.. Let Bobby help him ou–

Hanbin: 10 hours 10 hours you hear me?! It had been 10 hours. Why did you even join this group when you can't even pick up your own mistakes?

Donghyuk:...

Yunhyeong: He–

Hanbin quickly slammed the door and left the practice room. The atmosphere was awfully bad. All of the members are in a break down negatively.not only they have a packed and busy schedule, they also have "The Remix". It is a dance survival show they are apart of in China. They're practicing their dance for the last episode after coming back from Korea.

It was so hectic these past weeks because they've been going back and forth between places. Mostly Hanbin, he had to go back to Korea multiple times to plan for their mini-concert. Then, they'd have to go back to China to do the survival show. Since PSY is there mentor for the show, they absolutely don't want to disappoint him. Therefore, they've been spending 14 hours a day practicing for their dances. They were so busy they haven't been able to stay in their dorm for a month now.