10 Moving On.

A/N: HEY GUYS. Ugh yea. I'm kind of back. A "short break", *cough*. If you guys were wondering, I've been stressing CRAZILY over school. See, I have this thing called "senioritis" and it's not very pretty. After long months of dead (no) updates because of college deadlines and dues, I will try my best to publish new chapters every now and then. Just to clarify, I am not in any mean, ever, ending any book without an ending. A legit ending, I mean. Oh, and I'm sure most of you probably don't even remember what happened in the previous chapters so reading this would confuse the heck out of ya. I'd recommend to reread some of the previous chapters with the little help of the flashback summaries. Thanks guys for sticking by! And I've read the sweet messages (': you know who you are.

.

.

.

,

Previously: Yay you found your flyers!Beside the fact that you found them in the dumpster, you still found it! Bobby and Jinhwan are conversing normally with you now! They said that Hanbin is texting someone else back in Korea, is this true? Not only that, you ran into Hanbin who was talking to someone, probably a girl, and telling her his feelings. What are you going to do?

.

.

.

// YOUR POV //

Aish I probably look stupid now! I can't believe I dropped my flyers inside and ran out! He probably thinks I'm the worst! I'm so embarrassed oh my gosh..

I waited for a few minutes outside, and the girl who I saw with Hanbin came out of the room, looking pissed.

I slowly advance into the room so I can pick up the flyers. When I opened the door, surprisingly, I found Hanbin bending down, picking up the flyers. I stared at him while he is picking them up. It seems he doesn't know that I am back inside of the room. It took him a while, but he looked up and saw me. He paused, then continue picking up the flyers, stood up and gave them to me.

Hanbin: Don't be so careless next time.

I nodded gently.

Please stop being so nice to me or else you will make me regret my decision of breaking up with you and hate myself more.

Hanbin walked away from me and sat down on a chair. He grabbed a nearby notebook and pulled out his pen. Just like back then, he was focused on things when he's good at them.

Somehow, my mentality couldn't cope with resisting my own thoughts. I was thinking of the girl he was with, and I was curious.

You: She must be someone nice huh?

He was confused with my question but then grasped the meaning of it short while.

Hanbin: I guess.

I wonder if there's a special relationship between that girl and Hanbin? Should I ask him?

You: That's great.. Do you need anythi-

Hanbin: Can you be quiet? I'm busy writing songs and thinking of a choreography.

I got quiet. My heart ached a little. I wasn't used to his harsh words. Oh that's right, I'm not his girlfriend anymore. He doesn't have to be nice to me anymore. His feelings aren't explicitly saved for me anymore.