Chapter Forty-One

Start from the beginning

"Yuna.. everything that your mother said bad about you.." he started, before pulling me in an embrace. "None of it is true.." 

I hugged back and bit my lip, entering the elevator. 

He sighed. "Yuna.. don't feel bad about yourself. You're way better than this." the elevator opened, and I immediately see the others sitting in the lobby. 

"Yuunaaa!" Jimin sang, running over to me and tackling me in a hug. I laughed softly. He pulled away, his frown dropping when he got a closer look at my face. "Your.. cheek is red.. are you okay?" 

I place a hand on my cheek and waved a hand. "It's.. nothing. Really." 

"Oh my god, this is all my fault." Jaehee cried, running over to me and tightly wrapping her arms around me. "If I didn't get your phone, this wouldn't of have happened. I'm so sorry." 

"Aish.. me too, honestly." Taehyung spoke up, frowning and running his fingers through his hair. "If I weren't even there in the first place, her mother wouldn't be angry." 

"Stop." I said sternly. "Stop blaming yourselves. This isn't your fault." 

"That's right." Namjoon nodded. "This is no one's fault. Putting weight on someone's shoulders isn't going to help. We might as well take the burden together." 

The walk to the station was quiet. I wasn't used to everyone being so silent. 

"My sister.. Mina.. she's home." I spoke up, once we all sat down on the train. "And she has a kid." 

"A kid?" Hobi perked up. "My.. that isn't good. Does your parents know?" 

I blew some hair out of my face. "Of course they do.. she's going to stay at home.. because.. because.." my mind wandered off to our lack of money. 

"Because what?" Seokjin questioned. 

"Because we're on the verge of getting bankrupt." I blurted out. Yoongi was right. I was a bad liar. And when I had secrets that I couldn't keep to myself, I might as well tell them. 

"You're kidding.. right?" Jaehee's voice lowered. 

I shook my head. "I'm not." 

I looked up. "But don't worry.. I'm going to start working again." 

"Sometimes I ask myself why you can't just have a normal highschool life." Yoongi sighed. 

"When will I ever make them proud?" I muttered. "If only favouritism wasn't a thing." 

"Stop it." Yoongi scolded, flicking my forehead. I gasped, placing a hand on my forehead in pain. 

"Ow!" 

"I feel like she's always a step ahead of me.. that she can always do what I can and can't." I admitted. It was so rare for me to open up to everyone like this, that I was starting to feel bad for actually telling them.. 

They didn't need to know this. 

"No." Yoongi replied right away. "Get this.. Mina isn't my number one girl." 

"Yoongi-hyung's really good at comforting, I feel like he's said enough

"Yoongi-hyung's really good at comforting, I feel like he's said enough." Jimin laughed softly, waving at me. "You're really cute, Yuna." 

"Gah, we're always here if you need someone to talk to, Suyung." Jaehee reassured. 

"But seriously," Namjoon butted in, switching glances between me and Taehyung. "Did nothing really happen to the both of you last night?" 

I blushed furiously. "Nothing!" 

I felt the people inside the train look at me, making me more flustered and bow my head down in apology and embarrassment. 

Taehyung chuckled, "Nothing." 

I turn my head, not wanting to meet anyone's eyes.

"It's another school day tomorrow." Jaehee rolled her eyes and sighed. "We're gonna have to go back to reality.." 

"Nah." Seokjin laughed, meeting eyes with Yoongi. "This week's going to be fun." 

"What.. how come?" Taehyung asked curiously. 

Yoongi smirked and waved a hand, apparently getting his message. 

"You'll find out tomorrow." 

---

Ooh, what will that be? 

Also.. that incident between Suyung and her mother, in my personal opinion, I think that's prone to happening when you lack trust in your relationship.. and since they aren't really that close to begin with.. 

Well, you get it. 

ANYWAYS. I hope this wasn't too boring, and more friendship moments! 

Also.. get ready for the developing love story.. 

MWUAHAHA