Time Changes

Beast;

        It must have been a couple of weeks since Katherine was at the castle and Beast couldn't get her out of his mind, time never ending would seem like a dream to some but held in permanent suspense not moving in any sort of direction was a living nightmare, he lay awake many nights thinking about her delicate skin her long eyelashes surrounding her light green eyes and her beautiful golden curly hair, he couldn't stop thinking about the soft way she spoke her kind and timid nature, the way she smiled and the way she blushed at the slightest of his touches.

He wondered just how well her body would respond to his touch, he remembered her clothes being soaked through and clinging on to her every curve the memory of how deeply she looked at him, how red her cheeks went and he even noticed how her breathing grew ragged when he gently touched her cheek the thought of what he could do to such a responsive beautiful woman got him hard and he groaned at the pressure now on the material of his trousers.

Then another thought made him instantly angry, the bruise on her soft skin and the cut on her delicate lip, he was sceptical it was from running through the forest and his blood began to boil. He began pacing around his chambers almost wearing a hole in the floor in a desperate attempt to control himself but he couldn't stop the thoughts the terrible thoughts of someone daring to lay a hand on the precious woman that was stood in front of him.

He hadn't felt this way about anyone before, he had women through the years to satisfy his carnal desires he was a man after all- deep down- but non made him feel this way and with only talking to her the once it seemed impossible his feelings for her could grow so quickly the want to feel her soft skin again, the want to talk to her and see her smile, the want for her to smile because of him and no one else, he wanted to see that slight sparkle in her eyes he wanted to make her blush in his arms and so, so much more.

He finally gave in and pulled the heavy sheet from a small round coffee table in the corner of the room, releasing a huge dust cloud into the air, on top lay a circular hand mirror it was pure silver on the handle a delicate pattern of roses wrapped all the way around, picking it up it had been a while and even with the sheet over top it still looked a little dirty and tarnished

"Show me Katherine" his voice deep and demanding, the mirror shon brightly as an image appeared and there she was, Katherine was stood over a hot cooking pot before pouring out two dishes, she covered each with a lid and put them in a wicker basket along with some bread and headed out the door, he couldn't help but notice in the background many many animal trophies and anger tugged at his chest along with sadness they had all been killed just for decoration, he hoped with all his heart she had nothing to do with that.

He watched her embrace an older man and then sit down to eat in front of the fire, Beast guessed this may have been her father only to have his guesses confirmed as they spoke to each other, his heart grew as he saw her smiling once again but also saddened she no longer had her mother in this world. He knew what it felt like to lose people, living for so long it was only natural they all perished while he remained, part of the curse I guess watching everyone you could've loved grow old and die in front of you.

And so with every passing year his heart hardened, he grew distant from people shutting himself off from the world he became like stone having no feelings whatsoever walking around like he was already dead without having the sweet release of actually dying.

He tried before, many times many different ways; poison, bullet to the head, sword through the heart, jumping off the tallest tower, drowning, slitting his own throat but nothing, he would get no such luck to end his misery sooner than it had taught him a lesson, the enchantress made sure of that. He continued to watch her mesmerised by such a woman he wanted to know her he wanted to talk to her again.