Jason (Gaston)

Before you say anything, no I didn't want to depict Jason Mamoa as the bad guy cos I actually think he's pretty hot. But his face seemed to fit what I was after so......... don't hate me if you like him ;-)

Another day in this crappy little town, nothing exciting ever happens. Sure I'm the best looking guy here and I always get my fair share of action but life is just too easy when your the best at everything.

I'd had my eye on Kate for years, scheming a way she would be mine yet unlike all the other women around here she always turned me down. Father always told me I was the best and deserved the best in return so why was she not responding to my advances? I never knew my mother and didn't care to either, father brought me up and always pushed me to get what I wanted no matter who stood in my way, Kate would be mine make no mistake about that.

Rolling out of the bed I hear a soft moan behind me, turning around I see a small framed woman with the sheets barely covering her pale skin, her long black hair draped across her shoulders and covering most of her face she moves slightly at the bed creaking under my weight, reaching out to the space I was previously in

Great, another whore from the village

Sighing to myself before reaching for my trousers, pulling them up over my thick legs I grab my shirt and begin to head out the door. Not caring who sees me, everyone knows I'm a player and no one would dare open their mouth to me or Kate.

Kate, I finally managed to trick her into marrying me, I set it up so her father was discredited as going a bit loopy by getting some of my boys to move things in his work shop around, then when he'd searched high and low for it put it back and for quite a while he thought he was losing it and quickly getting a reputation around town for having a few marbles loose.

Seeing my chance I phoned the guy in charge of the asylum the next town over who owed me a favour, he sent a carriage with some of his goonies picking up Kate's father on the way. I knew she loved him too much for anything to happen to him and finally she was mine.

We were married in the autumn yet she showed me nothing but contempt, I had my way with her on our wedding night and every chance I got since but it wasn't enough, I still craved for female attention and easily found it around the taverns and such in town. Even now I remember the look on Kate's face when we reached the front door, she didn't even want to come inside so I picked her up by her waist and threw her over my shoulder before marching up the stairs, upon reaching my bedroom I practically threw her down on the bed before locking the door behind me, Kate's face as she scurries up the bed and as far away from me as possible was priceless. I pull off my jacket and shirt knowing she would go gooey at the sight like all the other women do, and undo the buckle of my pants, I know she wants me she's just playing hard to get.

Still, her small body was surprisingly strong as she kicked her legs out at me, grabbing one of her ankles I drag her towards me and she begins to try and punch me instead, pulling her legs apart so their either side of me I lean down in between her thighs and pin her hands above her head, reaching down to my belt I pull out my small carving knife and place it to her throat making her eyes grow wide

"Remember I said you would regret fighting me?" Whispering down towards her ear I can almost hear her heart stop inside her chest. Dragging the flat edge of the knife down her skin before cutting away the corset material of her dress finally exposing her breasts to me, I drop the knife by the side of her head as I lift up the material of her skirt with my free hand, and then undoing my fly and pushing my trousers down, she frantically tries to wiggle away from me but I'm having none of it, she was mine I would claim her mine, picking up my knife again I place it back to her skin making her stop moving as I cut away her panties, I thrust myself deep inside her and watch as she bites down hard on her lip not wanting to scream out but drawing blood in the process, I thrust inside again as she turns her head away from me her eyes squeezed shut, another thrust and I watch the tears stream down her face but it doesn't stop me, she was mine and I would make sure she knew it, a couple more thrusts repeating
"Kou Yama" each time and I was done, rolling off of her she takes no time trying to cover herself again as she curls up into a ball, I hear a small sob come from her as her shoulders begin to shake, why does she act like she doesn't want me when I know she does, everyone does, everyone here either wants me or wants to be me.

"Well if you hadn't have fought me, that wouldn't have been so bad Kate" I sneer at her yet she doesn't respond or move in anyway, I'm thirsty so go down to the pub for a drink
"I expect hot food when I get back" turning over my shoulder as I pull up my trousers "see you soon watakushi no tsuma" before leaving the house.

I moved Kate into my house and laid down the ground rules, I expected my dinner on the table when I got home, the house to be spotless and she was absolutely forbidden to read in my presence. I knew she snuck into town to grab a few pages of the latest books at the library but as long as she was back in the home by a certain time I didn't really have the care to say that I knew anything about it.

Keep the woman in your life in her place, that's what my father always told me and I've kept to it, hoping I've made him proud.

My home was the largest in town, with all my kills proudly showing on the walls and fur lining almost every spare area. Something about the feel of cold metal in my hands, the boost it shoots through my body when I've pulled the trigger, the smell of gunshot powder I can never get enough of it. Then the feel of my sharp blade ripping through the still warm flesh of my kill, pulling off its skin before cutting off his head as my trophy, it's truly a proud moment.

A tradition sent down through the ages, my father taught me from a very early age and I plan on teaching my boys the same thing. My god that woman better not give me girls, no matter, there will be no stopping me until I get at least one son to pass on my family name, as long as her father stays out of my way. Part of the deal we made was that if she dared to mention anything to her father I would call the carriage to the asylum back for him, no one in this village would believe what either of them would say about me, like I said everyone loves or fears me here.

It was the perfect set up really, I was the best and always got the best dare anyone get in my way, I knew her father could handle himself but he was no match for me.

No one would take what was mine.

Thanks for reading guys.

What do you think of Jason/ Gaston?

Have I portrayed him ok? Or could use a bit of work?

Thanks for your votes Xx