Chapter 10 ~Maryse Lightwood~

Mayrse?!? Whaaat??? That can't be good! You guys should've seen that coming!!! I gave you a wonderful one and now here we go, a scaaary one. Lol not really. Just keep reading. XD

      I am so not surprised about my two special boys. It's cuuute! Now only if my baby girl could find someone who isn't a weirdo. How about we set her up with Magus Bane? He's a good guy right? I should ask the boys about him.

  I walk in and find them laughing and smiling about something on Jace's phone. "Hey guys!", I say smiling at them. They look up and smile at me.

  "Aye Mrs. Lightwood!", Jace says in reply.

 "What's the news on that Magnus boy?"

  " Uh, why?"

  "Cause I'm thinking about setting Izzy and him up! Wouldn't that be cute!?", I say with a cheerful voice. This makes them laugh. Well that's rude.  I raise my eyebrows in a questioning, this makes them laugh more. "Okay what'd I do?!".

  Uh, momma, Alec, is uh, gay", Alec says. Jace busts out laughing. How didn't I see this coming? Well this proves I'm not the judging type! Is that why Jace pushed Alec aside when Magnus was giving us the results? Well now we also know what I'm blind, yay.

  "Oh, well then never mind then, carry on.", I say giggling a little. They smile and we get to talking about everything in the world. To the first day Jace came to live with us. They laugh and we start crying at the times when there where times that we either made it through a tough time or something is so funny like the time we went to the beach and Izzy seeing a shark and her trying to swim away and failing, miserably. Speaking of izzy.... 

  "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!", I hear a girl yell. Oh my God it was Izzy.

  I start running down the hall towards her. Oh crap!!!

  "What is it?!", I yell. I look at a obviously excited.

 "HE ASKED ME OUT!", she yells. I am gonna kill this kid. I laugh and smack her playfully tears streaking down my face. She looks at me worried. I glance at her and laugh again. She looks at me weird but starts laughing. "What in the world is wrong with you mom?', she says laughing.

  "YOU YELLED!" I say. She laughs.

  "Sorry! It's just Jake the shadow hunter from the book store! He's smart and funny and cute and just plain freaking perfect!", she says jumping up and down. A book store? Smart? Actually acceptable. WOOAAHHH! I have died and gone to heaven! And he's a shadow hunter? This is perfect.

  "That's amazing!", I say. And at this moment., I actually have hope.

   Ok so. I lied, LOL! Hope you guys liked! Remember to vote, comment, and tell your friends!