chapter 5~Isabelle~

Woah new point of you in da house! I thought i might spice it up a lil and see how our brave little cancer fighter is doing. Dont worry your pretty little mind though. It's gonna be mostly Jace and Alec I promise!

  I can't believe what I'm hearing. I am shocked at first but never angry. Jace never was into..umm...'it' with me.To much info? sorry! I am actually super excited for Alec! His dreams are coming true! And i swear if me having this cancer crap makes him depressed and not worry that the love of his life loves him back I am gonna personally put him in the belly of a demon!

  "Izzy I'm truly sorry, I didnt use you before I thought that was the normal thing to do but it didnt feel right. I truly love you Izzy but not like I love Alec", He says frowning. Wait what? This dude thinks I;m jealous? Oh please get over yourself. I try not to ruin his self confidents or whatever he calls it.

  I put an arm on his shoulder. "I will try to get through it", I say giggling. He laughs too. I am so freaking happy! My brother and the one he loves! This is awesome!! He hugs me and orders me out of his room so he can take a shower. Usually i would make a joke about it but nah since he is gay now I should let it slide. For now.

  I walk out of the room and into the hall. I debate on telling Alec myself but i want him to be suprised. But i do wanna see the first kiss, obviously.

 So I guess I should tell you the reason for my cancer. Well the doctor said that it had something to di with my 'vinemous' whip around my arm. They said somehow it done blah blah blah. I really blanked them out really. I didnt wanna know the reason. If I'm dying I wanna spend the rest of my days being happy. Not worrying about how I could have prevented it.

  I walk into the kitchen. I am like really hungry. I dig into the cabintes until I find a container of cookies. They look like choclate chip but when I bite into I am way wrong.

  What's in the cookie? Leave your guesses down in the comment section? Is it poison? Find out next update!! ;)