♤ SUMMARY

Imogen has built a life for herself out of nothing. Yes, her methods may be unconventional with the drugs, fraud, and espionage. But, she was nothing before money and power. Her success, no matter how morally dubious, is in and of itself an accomplishment. Oh how she hates being called a villain just for utilizing what's universally seen as pleasurable. The vices for which no one has found an antidote. And the culpability of it all gives her an irreplaceable thrill. Pleasure from sin is a powerful thing and impossible to resist. That pleasure is her superpower, and nothing can stop her.

Imogen is the head lady of the notorious crime ring in Las Vegas who rose to infamous power by using what she can manipulate best, the criminal pleasure the population of Sin City could never resist. The authorities can't touch her because they're under her spell too. Now, she's too powerful to do her own dirty work and the tributes under her power are willing to do anything for her.

Harper has nothing to lose joining the mob. She's forced to do things she prayed she would never have to do. The uprising against the mob, Decalcomanie, is on the horizon and she should want that to happen to escape this hellish nightmare. But when she starts to fall for Imogen, Harper gets blinded by Imogen's invincibility and soon everything is on the line.