Twelve: Sugar-Coated Lies

Start from the beginning

Just because she's got a cup D doesn't mean she's already good enough to join us. Ugh.

She is such a stuck up that she feels she is as popular as us.

I mean-- she isn't.

But we gained some gossip we never heard before so I guess she has some use.

"So I heard.. Troy hugged Kimberly! On the spot, infront of their whole classroom!" Mariah squealed.

"Really?" Terry said.

"That's so gross. I can't believe Troy is stooping down their level." Cassy added.

Troy hugged her?!

Why?

Why her?!

I can feel myself burning right now.

"Troy is mine!" I screeched.

The cheerleaders suddenly shut up and stared at me.

I was breathing heavily and I can feel myself exploding any minute now.

"Um.. excuse me, I'm going back to my table now, okay?" I said sweetly.

A fake smile plastered my face, so that they wouldn't suspect anything unusual.

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Miley and I are still chatting and the both of us were waiting for Heather.

"Hey guys, sorry. The cheerleaders were talking to me about some cheerleading stuff." Heather said, whilst sitting on the seat beside Miley.

Miley jerked her arm playfully and snickered.

"So what's new?" Heather said while playing with the red strips of corned beef on her lunch tray.

"Ah guys.. about the guy I chatted to before.. you know youdontknowwhoiam_18.. He told me his name." I said.

Both of them locked gazes, both looking dumbfounded.

"What did he say?" Heather asked.

"Guess who it was." I giggled.

"Who?" Miley asked.

"Tyler Hemmington." I squealed.

Heather's face brightened up and I can tell she is happy for me.

"That is so great! I can't believe this! Does he know you?" She asked.

"Nah, I made up a name. Just in case he hunts me down or something bad comes in my way." I answered.

"You should tell him! I mean, who knows? You could be a couple." Miley chuckled.

"Oh, stop." I replied, believing I am already red enough to surpass a ripe tomato.

We finished eating and decided to go home.

When we exited the cafeteria, Tyler's waiting outside.

"Hey." Tyler greeted.

"H-Hi." I stuttered some of the words but managed to greet him back.

"So.. I'll take you home?"

"S-Sure." I hesitantly answered.

"Bye Kim." Miley winked.

"Bye." Heather waved.

I got in his car and fastened the seat belts on my seat.

I'm not sure what's wrong with me.

Recently, I've been acting all strange and clingy and not disgusted in boys, which is weird.

Huh.

Is it because of Tyler?

The Tyler I chatted to and the Tyler I'm sitting beside with?

I still can't believe fate could play such a game on us.

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

That was unexpected.

I thought I'm going to be busted and Miley might have a say on this or something.

I guess fate is siding with my plans.

How lucky!

I'm so lucky.

Miley and I went back to the classroom because I forgot to get my books.

We sprinted down the empty hallway and into the classroom.

"Ah, there it is!" Miley pointed.

"Thanks Miles." I winked.

"Sure."

I thought we were about to go home when Miley sat on one of the mahogany classroom chairs and crossed her legs saying,

"I can't believe it's Tyler."

"Me too." I replied.

"Who would've thought youknowwhoiam_18 is Tyler! Kimberly's such a lucky girl." Miley added.

"You bet. Maybe we should make up mysterious names like dontbotherme as well so that we would get some hot guys on the roll." I laughed.

"dontbotherme is Kimberly?"

A husky voice from behind suddenly made me shudder.

"Troy?!"

*

Haloooo! :D

Oh my, so now Troy knows dontbotherme is actually Kim not Korinne!

Now what will happen to their "internet" relationship?

Will it go a step forward or backward?

Hihihi!

I'm laughing because I know that it's near its good parts.

So--- Love it? Hate it?

Hope you love it though. ;)

See you on the next chappie? :)

Yeah!

A picture of Taylor Lautner on the side!:") Taylor as Tyler Hemmington.:>

With love, kim_pavon.

Mood: Craving for nutella. :|