Eleven: Unseen Chemistry

Start from the beginning

I went downstairs to grab my breakfast and mom is wearing her red lacy night dress and I was wondering why.

"Mom! What are you wearing?!" I blurted out, pretty disgusted she is my mom.

"Oh nothing-- your breakfast is in the toaster. I toasted some waffles for you." She flirtily replied, twirling the telephone wire.

I took out the waffles from the toaster and placed it on my plate while filling my glass with some full cream milk.

I like pairing milk with waffles, pancakes with milk are also a good match too.

"Eew mom. Don't tell me you're talking to that old geezer." I replied, biting into one of the hot toasted waffles on my plate.

"Oh shut up Kimberly. Don't call your dad old geezer." She sternly replied.

"So I was saying--" She continued.

Speaking of my dad, I haven't told you yet I suppose.

He is a working businessman abroad, he is currently in Brazil right now doing some business trips probably.

Business trips to some prostitute's house maybe.

I don't trust my father like how my mother trusts him.

I don't even get why she trusts him so much.

I mean--

He's in a different country, mom's in a different country, so who knows what he is doing there.

Yes, you can say I am bitter towards my dad.

That's because he left us.

Mom and him are divorced and it's so strange why mom still comes back at him and giggles when he calls her, knowing it's just a friendly call.

Who knows what that guy is doing?

The only person who hasn't seen it yet is mom.

She still loves dad and I can see it in her eyes.

Yes, she had boyfriends after their divorce but her eyes says it all.

That she still loves the one person who broke her heart.

You ask me why they divorced?

My dad cheated on her.

Mainly, one of the reasons why I hate boys so much is because of my very own dad.

I finished my waffles and bid my goodbyes but I didn't get any response because my mother was busy flirting with my ex-dad.

I went out of our apartment and I saw an unknown car standing by my doorstep.

It's an apple green colored porsche.

This is so cute!

I wonder who owns it..

I tried to check on it and I peeped inside the dainty beige colored leather seats and the awesome sound system and usb connector.

I also noticed the very furry baby pink stuffed bear sitting inside the back seat.

Maybe a girl owns it.

But why is it parking infront of our lawn?

I pulled away before I could rampage and attempt to car nap this vehicle when somebody covered my eyes in surprise.

"What the--?"

"Do you like it?"

I turned around and it was Tyler.