Chapter 1

Evan's POV

"WAKE UP YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!" My dad's yelling scared the living hell out of me even though I was already awake and fully dressed. Ever since my mom died when a shooting was happening, my dad started to be abusive and touchy to me. It's like if my dad acted to be nice guy this whole time and finally let himself be free and do whatever he wants since my mom is no longer here.

I break out of my thoughts when heard stomping feet moving towards my bedroom door. I can't do anything to him...he is to strong for me. The door bust open showing a drunk dad standing there with fury in his eyes.

He walked up to me slapped me right across my face which stung so badly. "You are a worthless piece of shit! You're a mistake!" He yelled at me causing my eyes to get watery. I fell on my knees and start to feel tears slide down my stinging cheek. He kicked my abdomen which took all my breath out of me and with that he left leaving me here in pain.

I gasp for air trying to keep my composure, this what I have to live with every day until I turn 19 or 20 and be able to move out of this death hole.

I get up slowly and grab my backpack quickly walking out of my room. I see my dad already asleep on the couch with bottles of beer surrounding him. I go to the kitchen and make a sandwich as my breakfast and quickly running out of the house.

I walk to school while eating my sandwich. Me and my dad moved here to North Carolina because my dad supposedly found a "good" job here and the houses here are cheaper. You guys might be wondering what his new job is..well his new job is making porn videos with a group of other guys. They call themselves the Red Tigers and it's pretty disgusting. My dad wanted me to be in one of the videos where they all are gonna fuck me badly but of course I refused and got beaten up badly.

I made it to school ready to suffer more than usual. I walk in the school gates and I already start to feel everyone look at me like if I'm their prey which I already am. "Hey asshole where you going?" Said an annoying voice that always follows me around. "Ooh so you still aren't gonna talk to me! Okay it's cool." He said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

His name is Trevor Allele, he always annoys my and bugs around. He sometimes beats me up in the back of the school with his twenty other guys. His girlfriend is the captain of the cheerleader team.

"I've been wondering since fall break is comping up if you want to go camping with us." He said smirking down at me. I stop walking and look up at him.

If I go camping with them I won't have to be getting sexually touched by my dad for one week or even fucked by him. Oh yea I forgot to tell you guys that I lost my fucking virginity to my dad. If only I could have the power to give me back my virginity.

"So what do you say bitch? You want to come?" He asks me again. I let a sigh and look straight to his green eyes. "Yes...I will go to your camping thing with your friends. Now let me go to class in peace." I told him with a serious face. He chuckled softly and pat my shoulder. "Come to the school's gate when fall break starts at 12 am which is in Friday. We will be waiting." He said then left me alone by walking towards where his girlfriend is.

I walk to my class and sit down on my seat after saying good morning to my teacher.

Lunch Time

I sat alone on my lunch table eating the school's food which looks like barf. It was supposed to be porridge with strawberry pieces on top but it looks like barf with pieces of meat on top. I ignore the fact that the food look gross so that I could eat it without throwing up.

I look around my surroundings seeing smiling faces and hearing chattering and laughter. Everyone looks so happy except me. I look depressed which I am. My mom was the only person that made me smile and laugh.

I finished eating my "porridge" and throw away my tray, walking out of the cafeteria with a sad looking face. I go the bathroom and look at myself from the mirror. I could see a red imprint of my dad's big huge hand on my face. I wash my face with only water and dry it with my sweater.

One more class to go.

School finally ended so I walk back home waiting to be hit or touched again. I take out my keys and unlock the house front door revealing a standing angry and drunk father in the center of the living room. I close the door behind me and drop my backpack down beside the doorway.

I walk up towards him looking down ready for the impact he is gonna give me. He placed his hand on my neck pushing me down to the couch. He start to unbuckle my pants and throw them to side. "You look just like her. The same body shape and same brown eyes." He said while he pull his pants down and his boxers. He ripped my boxers off leaving my lower body exposed to him.

He lets go of my neck and spread my legs wide open. I start to feel tears slide down my face until an immense pain filled my lower area. I scream in pain and I felt something start to move in me. "It hurts!" I cried out knowing that he was inside of me. He was already thrusting into me roughly not even letting me get comfortable with his size.

I could see him smirking and grunting. He kept pounding into me until he hit my prostate. "AHH!! STOP PLEASE!!! It hurts..." I yelled out at him, while he kept hitting my prostate really hard.

"I want to kill you so badly but at the same time I don't want to so that I could keep hearing you scream in pain." He told me as kept pounding me. I felt like I was gonna actually die here in front of him. "S-Stop...please.." I managed to say before fainting in front of him.