Broken Angel Part 11

*Rosa's P.O.V.*

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and saw that Lilly had made us breakfast. I smiled and walked over to her to hug her and she laughed. We sat and enjoyed our breakfast together I even told her the guy I told her about was comming today and she can't wait to meet him. She ran to her room and came back down with two outfits I had some of my clothes here for times like this. Both of us got dressed and went out after deciding to pick everyone up. We first picked up Karmen then Dave and then Brandon. We all went to the fountain and I excused myself from everyone so I could get Kohan thinking he wouldn't know his way here. I went into the forest and he was standing by a tree I hope I didn't keep him waiting long.

*Kohan's P.O.V.*

I was standing at this tree for two hours waiting on rosy cheeks and when she came I smiled and she smiled back. She asked if I was waiting very long and I said no to her two hourse isn't that long to me. I stood straight and asked her to lead the way to which she nodded saying of course and starting walking. I followed closely behind her and when we got to her village it looked beautiful. It was sunny and bright but you can also feel chilled wind with winter coming in. She lead me to this huge beautiful fountain with green vines wrapping around it. Near it were four people two guys and two girls these must be her friends. They all came up to me and greeted me the girls seem to like me but the guys seemed a bit angry I think towards me. I greeted them with a smile and throughout the day we just sat around the fountain hanging around and talking. But I then I felt two demonic auras and I could tell they were following me.