Broken Angel Part 5

*Rose's P.O.V.**next morning*

I had woken up around 6AM and couldn't get back to sleep so I decided to go for a walk. I took a shower brush my teeth and got dressed in a rosey pink dress and wore my hair down with bangs. I went out to the forest and it was beautiful I never been out here this early before I saw some of the animals harvesting for the winter and birds adding more twigs to their nest and I wanted to help. While collecting twigs til I felt a chill up my spine I turned to see a guy standing right behind me. He had short black hair with a sweet smile and beautiful blue crystal eyes I felt my heart racing when I saw him. He reached his hand out to me and I grabbed it when I did he helped me up and I dusted my dress off then he spoke. "Hey I never seen you around here before" "Well I never took a walk in the forest this earily before I usually come out her in the afternoon" "is that so" "yes it is" "good maybe I'll see you later then" "what you mean?" "well I live out here in the forest you see" "oh really why?" "I like being close to nature it's nice and calm out here a bit lonely sometimes but at least I got the forest animals to keep me company" "oh well maybe if you'd like you can come visit my village sometime or maybe I can come visit you" "that would be wonderful I'd love to have visitors" "I would love to be a vistor" "thanks" "no problem" we took a walk together around the forest talking and laughing till the sun was high in the sky. We wished each other goodbye and I promised I'd be back to visit him tomorrow morning. On my way back to the village I bumped into someone I looked up at the person shocked to see who was standing there.