Broken Angel Part 10

*morning Lilly's P.O.V.*

I woke up with the sun shining brightly through my window. I turned to see Rosy still asleep next to me. I smiled and got out of bed slowly not wanting to wake her out her sleep. A bird had came to my window whistling a tune and I shhed it I didn't want anything or one to wake her. Rosy is like a big sister to me I know out of everyone she cares the most. She always checks on me when its dark and if it's not her it's Dave. I kinda like Dave he's cute sweet kind and plays the most wonderful music. I looked back at Rosa thinking about the guy she was talking about and I can't wait to meet him I can tell she likes him but I do hope Brandon is okay. After thinking to myself for a while I decided to make us breakfast. A few years ago Rosa used to make us raspberry-blueberry pancakes and it was really yummy. I turned on the stove and starting cooking I made pancakes eggs and even fresh orang juice I hope Rosy likes it. I was almost done but I relised I was out of berry cakes so I decided to go get some I'm sure Rosy will still be asleep when I get back. Instead of changing I put on a robe spread out my wings and flew to the café. There I order a whole berry cake paid for it and flew all the way back home. I tipptoed in quietly and Rosy was still asleep so I made both of our plates and cut each of us a small slice of cake. A while soon after Rosy had awoken and I surprised her. She came over to me and huggee me as I laughed and together we ate breakfast and talked.