Broken Angel Part 2

Dave was playing his flute and I was sitting between Lilly and Brandon listening to him play. I always loved the way he played he looks so peaceful when he plays his music. I closed my eyes smiling and I didn't notice it at first but I was humming a sweet little tune this tune always made me happy. Lilly , Karmen , Brandon and Dave all know the tune as well and they all started to hum along with me. Before I knew it I started singing I couldn't help it I love to sing I sang along with the music coming from the flute and humming. "when things turn grey and it seems all too dark just look at the sky and find your star and if it is cloudy think of me and all of the good times we had think of our love think of our romance when you are down get up and dance and if you can't do that think of this song and no matter what you'll still be in my heart think of the sun think of our dance think about our loving romance and if things turn grey and it seems too dark close your eyes and whisper this song and no matter what you'll be strong and you will always be in my heart" I got up and danced around singing it over and over. I closed my eyes feeling light as a feather. Dancing had made me happy I spined and twirled then someone took my hand. I opened my eyes and seen Brandon's face , I danced with him as we both sang and everyone was watching us. Dave kept playing his flute while Lilly and Karmen kept humming I was looking deep into Brandon's crystal blue eyes and I felt like I was entrance in them. Brandon leaned in closer to my face and I knew what he was going to do but then suddened we both tripped and fell in the fountain. Lilly and Karmen helped us out "Rosey , Brandon are you two okay." "yea I'm fine , Brandon?" "I'm okay too no need to worry". Both of us got out and dried off everyone was clapping and all of us bowed. "Dave you played wonderfully as always" "thanks Karmen and you and Lilly are wonderful hummers" "and Rosey's singing was sooo beautiful" "hey what about me Lilly!" "you were good too Brandon and both you guys dancing was wonderful". Brandon and I both blushed I looked at him and he smiled I gave him a hug and turned to Karmen. "Hey Karmen walk in the woods today?" "sure when" "later today after I change" "okay then till then lets go get berry cakes" "yes please anyone else" "I'm in" "me too" "what are we waiting for" "alright then lets go". All of us untucked our wings and flew to the café where the best berry cakes are sold and spent the whole afternoon there.