Chapter 2

"Vic! Who on earth is that!" A woman walking out of Professor Fuentes house, screeched.The woman hears a whimper and her eyes widen. "An omega!? But Vic! You ha-"

"Go away Danielle. Not now." Vic growls. She scoffs, with attitude, and she runs to her car.

Vic walks into his house, and places the moaning and groaning boy onto his couch and walks into the kitchen. He slams his fists on the counter and sighs, walking upstairs.

***

An hour later, Vic walks downstairs and sees  Kellin asleep on his couch. Most likely exhausted.

Vic growls to himself and walks upstairs again. Danielle knows Vic does this for male omegas. His little brother mike had a friend and he did it for him too. He walks to his bedroom, goes to his dresser and grabs a a black misfits tank, some cargo shorts, and some boxers. He then walks to an neatly folded pile of towels and grabs the one on top. He walks into his bathroom and turns the water on. He tosses his clothes onto the towel rack on the wall closest to the shower. He feels the water, making sure it's warm enough to get in.

***

"P-Professor Fuentes!" Vic hears a weak voice from the lower floor.

"Yeah?" He calls back, drying his hair with the towel.

"I-I uh. Where are your cups?" After Kellin finished speaking, he hears a shriek and some glass breaking.

"Shit. One second!" Vic yells and quickly pulls his boxers on, putting the towel around his neck. He runs out of the bathroom and down the hall and down the steps quickly.

"Kellin are you okay?" Vic exclaims quickly picking the small boy up, and placing him on the counter.

"Where are your roommates? Where do they live? I've got some stuff to do today." The older man says sweeping up the broken glass, and closing the cabinet.

"I. I uh. They're across the street from the school." He says timidly. Vic finished cleaning up the glass and went to the laundry room, and threw on a shirt and some shorts. He grabs his keys from the counter and nods to Kellin telling him to come on. The younger one fixes his clothes before following, still shaking.

"Be careful when you get inside. I know some alphas around that neighborhood that'll literally attack you." Vic tells him.

"Oh. Thanks I guess."

"Yeah."

***

"Be careful Kellin." Vic says quietly as Kellin gets out of the car.

"Okay." He says walking away from the car after closing the door.

**
The next day in class, Vic was lecturing.

"Human activities and resource use are undeniably altering Earth's climate, most prominently through emissions of greenhouse gases.." he speaks loudly, students typing away at their computers, taking notes and some that just sleep during it. He hates it when students fall asleep in his lectures.

"Wake those sleeping kids up." Professor Fuentes sighs. The other students wake the kids up and he continues teaching.

"These oceans teem with microscopic phytoplankton, which play a very important role in the global carbon cycle. In separate studies designed to.." he says changing the slide to a picture of the phytoplankton. He hears someone whisper.

"Were getting into some sponge bob shit."

Professor walks up to the kid that said that and sings in his face.

"Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? Apparently you. Get your head out of it and pay attention." Vic says getting fed up with everyone's behavior. He walks down to the bottom and hears a knock on the door. He walks to the door opening it and sees Kellin.

"You aren't supposed to be here Kellin you're in heat." Vic whisper yells.

"I-I can't afford to miss a day."

Vic sighs and tells him to sit at the front. He does as told and Vic continues to teach. Kellin clumsily sits down and shivers. He typically is excused for days like this, but then again, it is his fault because he didn't take his pills. The only thing he did when he got home, was go into one of those little episodes. He's pretty sure his dick is raw, considering the throbbing, of hurt of course, that's coming from it. It has been a while since he's been in heat. He's now 22, and the last time he was in heat is when he was 16. And it was the most weird experience. It was new, and he was in it for a total of two weeks. He assumed that's how long everyone else's was, but since he was an omega, a male one at that, his was longer.

"Kellin. Are you paying attention?" Professor Fuentes asks.

"Yeah yeah. Sorry." He says opening his computer that he pulled out of his bag, and starts typing away.

"Okay as I was saying.. To help with this, we need to.." Professor continues again.

Kellins mind wanders off again. Why'd he bring him home? No one has ever done that before. Well, Justin and Gabe have helped him. But not a total stranger. It's kind of weird. An alpha especially. That's not normal at all. What is professor Fuentes is his mate? He's not ready for a mate. At least he doesn't think so. He hasn't felt an attraction to him, considering this is only the second day of university. But his roommates have told him a lot about professor Fuentes. They said he's helpful, nice, and helps students with problems. Like a therapist? He wouldn't be surprised if he was one. Kellin comes back to reality, as he notices a worksheet being placed on his desk.

"I really hope you all were listening. This whole lecture, is on this paper. The lecture from today of course. One hundred questions. We have been in here for an hour!" Professor exclaims.

"Now if you manage to fail this," he says walking up the steps handing worksheets to more students. "Your are surely dumb. But if you do have any questions, I mean any. Don't hesitate to ask." He says as he hands out the sheets to the people in the top row. "You have another thirty minutes in class. If you don't finish it in class, you have time after class."

Professor Fuentes looks at Kellin. He looks like he's contemplating something.

"You don't have to take this. You're excused." He says finally, taking the paper from Kellin's desk.

"But pro-"

"No. You are excused."

"Fine."

*********

Idek
Dedicated to someone who wouldn't shut up about me updating it.