I am feeling this kind of sudden rush of sadness.

I wanted to know everything.

What happened.. to Arianna.

"The news spread and eventually, I liked Troy too. That's why. After that time, both of us had outings and we always hang out in different places and eat ice cream together.. He is my first love."

I don't know why but when she mentioned first love.

I can't help but to reminisce on the past.

Yeah, I heard of that rumor before..

Arianna and Troy..

Wait-- what happened next again?

"Everything was perfect. I couldn't ask for anything more. Little did I know that there were evil eyes watching my every move.."

I can sense the topic getting more sensitive when I saw her tear up all over again.

"It was one normal school day, I was walking happily to school alone because Troy has football practice and I am humming like there's nothing wrong in the world. All of a sudden, I was cornered by many many girls who showed their phones with all the same message.."

"What's the message?"

"It says I harassed Troy so that he will be mine. I wasn't aware of the fact that Troy was popular.. even upto now.. but.. those girls didn't like it one bit.."

She stopped to shed more tears and I hugged her tight.

"What happened?" I whispered.

"They.. they attacked me. They scarred my face with scissors and pulled my hair. They laughed at the blood that's bleeding from my face. My beautiful face.. became as if it's been run down by a car. They stabbed me with pencils and it even pricked my skin.. some of the metal lead were even stabbed too hard that it went inside my body. My hair was awfully trashed and they even slammed my head on the hard brick walls of the school gate.. They called me a slut and whore and wannabe and called me names.. I didn't want to let Troy see my state right now.. because I know he is going to leave me.. because I was ugly.. I laid unconscious and believe me.. I really thought I was going to die at that time.. I kept singing praises to the Lord and told Him how I wanted to meet Him in heaven so that he could take away all the pain I am feeling right now.."

I gazed at her with horror in my face.

Those girls are really--

Brutal.

I didn't know she had that experience.

She took off her shirt and I couldn't believe what my eyes laid on.

Her stomach was still filled with marks of red stabbing.

Her knees were kind of scarred and I was shocked.

"It's a good thing my mom picked me up.. She stared at me with horror and I tried to open one of my eyes.. She quickly took me to the hospital and took me there.. It's a good thing she took me in or else there's a possibility I would even die.. The doctors were looking at me stabbing me with needles and I was wailing that I wanted to go to heaven and I even cursed my mom for saving me in time.. the process was very long. I stayed at the hospital for a year or so I don't really remember.. I didn't talk for months and my mother took a psychologist inside the hospital.. She tried talking to me and I told her everything.. I wasn't comfortable telling my mom because I know she will tell the principal to expel those students but I was too scared that they might come back at me again.."