Everyone will make it to all their classes, and the class periods will be just long enough to get to know the class, and in some cases get the first homework assignment.

After eating, we go to our first class, Potions, with Professor Slughorn. He went over types of ingredients, he listed especially dangerous ingredients to be careful with, and then gave us homework to read a chapter in our book.

Next was Herbology. Professor Sprout went over the basics, and then had us take notes on a plant.

We then go to transfiguration, which Frank did excellent at.

Charms was over quickly.

History of Magic was interesting.

Then we got to the good classes. By that I mean... interesting.

Lunch was short, and by then we'd made some more friends.

We all traveled to divination. The lady seemed a little off, but not too crazy. She had us read each other's palms, after a demonstration. She took my hand and inspected it.

"You have seen great danger! But it is not over yet! The lines say more danger is yet to come!" She sounds warning, sad.

I just say, "OK." I'm a demigod. Danger is a part of the deal.

I trace a finger along Percy's palm, but I don't try to read the lines. I tried, and he got basically the same thing as me. A life full of danger. I'm pretty sure I did something wrong, because there was something about 'water' and 'bad'. But the lines for good and bad are similar, so that makes more sense. I'm making this up.

In Muggle Studies, the new Professor introduces himself and has us everyone introduce ourselves.

"We will study some history of the Muggle world, including mythology. It was the Muggles' version of magic. Stories they told of what they believed to be the magic in the world."

I'm sure we'll pass this class with flying colors.

"First we'll look at Greek and Roman, the two more popular mythologies." Is it just me, or did he look directly at our group when he said that? Dumbledore said he's the only one who knows who we are, so Professor Thistle can't know.

Now we have Defense against the dark arts. Professor Snape yells at the class to be quiet.

"You will not talk while I talk. You will not talk at all unless I say you can. You will do what I say when I say it. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Professor Snape," the class says. I'm guessing he's one of those bully teachers. Not necessarily in a bad way, he's just really strict.

He gestures to a locked container. "Many of you remember this, as one of your previous teachers has used it. Inside is a Boggart. It shows your worst fears."

"Well at least this time Harry's fear won't scare us! We fought a war. I think we'll easily face the boggart this time, we're more fearless now!" Says some kid proudly.

"It still shows your worst fears. Something will always scare you," Snape snaps at him.

We all line up, us demigods at the back. We don't pay attention to the others' fears. When we're all that's left, I'm in front.

"Are you ready, Miss Chase?" He asks.

I nod. I've already cracked the code. I stand with my arms crossed. From the box comes a big spider. The boggart finds your worst fears through your mind. So I just concentrate on thinking about how scary spiders are.

I face the spider as the students snicker. "A spider?" One whispers. "I thought they'd been through really scary stuff, and scared the hat, so now they have to have their own dorm," another mocks.

Snape heard and looks at me. "How are you controling the boggart?" He demands. "This is not your worst fear, or you wouldn't be so calm. You're confusing the boggart."

I stand my ground. "I'm concentrating on making it my worst fear. It can't change into your worst fear if it doesn't know what it is."

"Miss Chase, I believe that's cheating. Everyone else faced their worst fear. Yours can't be much worse than theirs," He scolds.

I hear my friends take in a sharp breath behind me, and Percy stiffens. I glare at Snape. He doesn't think it can get much worse, huh? And this is where pride gets the best of me.

"Fine." I open the gate of my mind. I try my best to stand firm. My friends are all tense, preparing.

The spider transforms. At first, it's black. Then it spreads. Soon, the whole room is dark, only faintly glowing with a dark red tint. I reach back and hold Percy's hand. The floor disappears, and I feel like I'm falling. I focus on the fact that it's not real. A few students yell out. "Why are we falling?!"

"Your not falling!" Hermione yells back. "It's not real!" Suddenly, we're on ground again. Rough, jagged, rocky ground.

Screams and hollars and roars echo throughout the room. It sounds like the room goes on for miles, and ceiling is miles above, mosters and other creatures lurking in every shadow. It feels like dozens of eyes of blood thirsty beasts are watching, ready to pounce. The air is dry, I feel weak. The screams get closer.

It gets worse, and I'm not sure how to explain it. The screams seem more tortured, the roars and growls more murdurous.

Then it's silent.

"You thought you could escape so easily?" Booms a deep voice.

"Tartarus," I breath. It's not real, it's not real, it's not real. I squeeze Percy's hand tighter. The sounds resume, even louder.

In front of us, different forms take place in the semi darkness. Different monsters and things we faced. The empousa, Arachne, arai, Akhlys, Nyx, the giants.

Percy appears as he had been in the pit. A monster stabs him, from behind, and he sinks to his knees. I refrain from running to the illusion, the real Percy has a firm grip on my hand. A tear falls as I watch fake Percy die.

Then a huge black figure with bloodthirsty eyes forms. It keeps growing, and growing, and growing, reaching towards us --" I whip out my wand and say the spell to get rid of the boggart.

I'm shaking, and Percy holds me. He's shaken up, too. The room returns to normal. No sound is made except mine and Percy's ragged breaths.

"That..." Someone tries to speak.

"That wasn't even half of it," I finish.