3 - Dilemma

Rita was sitting in waiting area of an office, where she had gone for interview.

Interview went really well. Still, she was anxious about results.

"Rita sharma." Receptionist called out her name and told her to go inside.

******

After 15 minutes, when she came out of the building, she didn't seemed happy.

She took out her phone from the bag and called Jenny. After two rings, she picked up.

"Ri...Tell me you got that job..." Jenny asked excitedly.

"Yeah...I got it b-but there is one problem. Umm.. I don't even know if its a problem or not, because I want this job so much." She confided.

"Problem? Like what?" Jenny questioned losing her patience.

"Actually, they are ready to offer me a position but at their Mumbai branch. Its two year contract. But..If I accept it, it would mean leaving Delhi, and of course, you too." Rita stated.

"C'mon Ri. Instead of seeing it as problem, see it as an opportunity. Its just a matter of two years. It will be over without you even realising it." Said Jenny.

"And you think I can do it? I mean... living in entirely new city that also without you.." Rita asked.

"Yup.. totally. Ri, just think if you will be away from here for sometime, may be you will slowly forget everything bad that had happened in past and hence would be able to start your life with new energy." Jenny reasoned.

Jenny's words has valid point. Rita thought.

"I think you are right. So, should I inform them that I am ready to join?" She asked.

"Call them right now dear. Also, hurry up and head home fast because today we both are having party." Jenny said excitedly before hanging up.

********

After talking with Jenny, she felt confident with her decision.

She dialled company's given number and informed them about her decision.

They told her that she has to join Mumbai's branch from next week.

It was Rita's dream to work with this firm. It could be once in life time experience for her, also salary was twice her last pay.
Her life was finally going on right track.

********

A/N:-

So...finally..Rita is going to Mumbai (city of dreams) or her dreams are going to turn into nightmare?😱
Hope...this story keeps you engrossed.
Keep reading guys.love u all...and don't forget to vote.😘