New beginning.... (prologue)

Start from the beginning

He is married... The only person to whom the great Rishab kundra (RK) surrenders is his wife... She is his life.... He loves her so much ...

He has a dark past and does not want to keep any personal relationship with anyone other than professional relationships....

Naina Rishab Kundra :

RK's sweet , lovely, innocent wife

RK's sweet , lovely, innocent wife... She is a very calm girl loves her husband rishab unconditionally.....

She is rishab's chashmish or nainoo... They are in love from childhood and they married with their parents blessings...

She always has fear about rishab's profession but wont tell anything to him as RK adores his job d most....

Madhubala Malik:

The most stylish, young, fearless cop

The most stylish, young, fearless cop... She is an encounter specialist famous for her head shots..

She is an IPS officer but she is a very chirpy, bubbly girl and makes the environment very friendly and colourful....

She respects and idolises her role model Rishab kundra who is an inspiration for her to become a police officer... She has a secret crush on him...

A small teaser of my story:

" Nainoo... Dont leave me please... I will hear you whatever you say"

"Rishab... Dont lose hope... You will fall in love again... "

" Is my eyes are hallucinating???? How is it possible???"

"Stay away from me... I cant lose you again... 😭😭😭😭😭"

" I will kill you... I wont spare you... You destroyed my life.... You killed my soul"

" Its not a sin to love... Its a feeling... Dont suppress your feelings..."

" I know he is married.... But i love him..."

"Rishab.....come soon na... Iv a good news to share..."

"Nainoo darling... You made me happy .. yippie...  im gonna be a father...."

" Love... never and ever.... Get lost...."

" I will do anything for Rk... His happiness means d most to me..."

How it is guys????

Any guesses on what this story is about...

Rk with two different versions of madhu....

One is his loving wife chasmish or nainoo.. One is his co-worker Madhbala or madhu .... Two identitical faces but completely different in characters....

Will Rk cheat his naina and fall for madhu??..

What is Rk's dark past??.

Will madhu make Rk to fall for her knowing that he is already married????

Will naina leave RK knowing that he loves madhu????

What about Rk and Naina's child???

What's going on in their lives???

To know more stay tuned....

Did you all like the concept???

Shall I continue this story????

Expecting your support in this story

....

Do cast your votes....

Pen down your valuable comments, wishes , criticisms or suggestions...

Im waiting....

Stay happy....

👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours buddy,

Crazymahiz.....

Signing off...

Will be:

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜