I let my hair out of the pony tail I had it in while I was cooking. I set the hair tie on the sink and finish my shower quickly.

Moments Later

I walk out of the bathroom changed into a random outfit and groan seeing Sunny back asleep. "Really Sunny?" I ask to him but I don't think he heard, "Sunny? Come on you're not gonna sleep all day!" I say shaking him, he groans and waves his hand around trying to tell me to shoo, "Don't you shoo me Sunny-Bunny~" I say shaking him, "Boing~ boing~ I'm a bunny~ feed me a carrot~" he sings sleepily.

'Lack of recharge can do crazy things to a Cybertronians processors' Ratchet grumbles slightly.

'You okay saltine?' I ask only to get a smack on my subconscious.

'You don't have to get-' I say but Ratchet interrupts me, 'Don't you think about!' 'All...'

'Shadow stop!' Ratchet pleads.

'Salty~'

Ratchet yelled like a maniac in my mind, 'SHADOW!!! WHY?!'

I snicker at my pun mentally while Ratchet was yelling at me.

'What's wrong Ratchet? You didn't find my pun-' I say making Ratchet cut me off, 'DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!!' 'Punny~' Ratchet once again looses his processors over my pun.

'FRAG YOU SANS!!!!!!!' Ratchet yells talking about the game I've been recently playing at home a wonderful game called "UnderTale" 'SANS IS A BAD INFLUENCE ON YOU!!!' Ratchet yells sounding like Papyrus making me snicker.

'Ratchet if they were to ever drop you in a lake it would turn into an ocean~' I tease making Ratchet grumble.

I yelp when I'm scooped up into strong muscular arms and held to a buff chest. I look up and see Sunny looking down at me, "So sweet spark?" Sunny asks, "Whatcha ya want to do today?" I shrug, "Don't know," "Maybe we can lay in the berth all day and think about how pathetic our life is!" Ratchet chirps using my voice, "Ratchet," SunStreaker sighs shaking his head in disbelief making me giggle at the two of them.

"So Ironhide commed me and said we're getting three new bots!" SunStreaker says laying on his back taking me with him, I lay my head on his chest, "Oh yeah?" I hum, "Yep," he shrugs stroking my hair taking a lock between his fingers and twirling being bored, "I just hope they're not annoying ones," SunStreaker grumbles making me once again giggle, "You're so confusing," I say to him with a smile, he only shrugs, "I know," I decided to change the subject.

"How's life?" I ask.

"Terribly boring!" SunStreaker complains making me giggle, "You've got a cute giggle human," I giggle once more since Sunny sounded like Papyrus when he said 'Human' "Sunny?" I ask making Sunny hum telling me he's listening.

"I love you," I whisper nuzzling into his neck.

"I love you too Squishy," he whispers kissing my forehead making me slightly blush in embarrassment.

Moments Later

I walk downstairs with Sunny behind me, it took forever to get him out of bed!

"Good Morning SunStreaker," Tessa chirps making Sunny grunt, he was in his usual holoform clothing, "Where's Cade?" I ask her, "Out in his Shop," Tessa shrugs while she read a magazine, "Im gonna be heading off to college soon!" Tessa chirps while I sat down on the couch while Sunny walked out to his alt.

"What college?" I ask curious about what college she's going to.

"Bradford," Tessa chirps (totally made up the college! XD).

"That's amazing!" I chirp, "So how's life with the Bots?" Tessa asks, "Amazing!" I chirp, I started to talk about the Autobots, Tessa smiles while listening.

Tessa's POV ;-;

It was adorable watching Shadow talking about the Autobots. I could tell in her eyes she loved them with every thing she's got. I could tell she would kill if anyone hurt the Autobots. She had grown slightly taller ever since the battle in Shanghai, she has longer and darker black hair. In my POV she looked like a miniature Ironhide.

I knew Ironhide had adopted her after the Battle. I knew those two were pretty close. It was adorable how Shadow clung to Ironhide like a lifeline in the Battle. I didn't see her after the ship wrecked, it was amazing how she survived that wreck. I probably would have died.

I knew Shadow was a strong hard headed kid. Every Autobot was probably proud they had a child like Shadow on their side. It was a shame that Optimus had to leave, I really missed him, even though we didn't get to spend much time together.

"-then Da- I mean Ironhide ran in and saved me from the shed!" Shadow chirped, "That is amazing!" I say with a smile, "I know! Then we all went in and had hot coco! I had more marshmallows then Hide and Sides! They were both jealous!" Shadow says with a giggle making me smile at her. The Autobots were taking such good care of her, they had become a new family to her, Shadow was so proud to have a family like the Autobots.

Then SunStreaker's holoform came in, "Shadow," SunStreaker says sitting by her on the couch, "Ironhide and the others are coming here," "Why?" Shadow asks gently, "Because-" the next thing SunStreaker said made mine and Shadow's face go pale.

"The Decepticons are coming for you, Shadow"
---------------------------------------
CLIFFHANGER!!!!! Hahahahahaha! I am so evil!

I need you to do three things for me!

1) Comment because they keep me going!

2) SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON LIKE A BOSS!!

3) Have a good day/night!