🐺🐾😜The Sheild😜🐾🐺

"Come on November were gonna be late!!!" My bestie violet kept yelling at me as I was putting my boots on.
"Ok ok I'm coming but the club don't open till 9 and it's 7..." I told her.
"Yeah well I wanna get a good parking spot!" She said nagging me.
"Ok ok let's go..."

1 hour 45 minutes later
(If u read that in the sponge bob negative voice I love u❤😂)

"Yay we're here!!" She literally screamed
"Relax we still have to actually get in this place is super fancy." I said with a hint of worry
"It'll be fine come on let's go in!"

15 minutes later
( again sponge bob narrative voice, I love u😂❤😂)

"Finally we're in! Look at all the celebrities."
"Wow, I didn't think this place was that popular." I was in shock. Almost all the wwe superstars were here and there were a few other celebrities that were there as well but I didn't remember there name.
"Why don't u go get us drinks and I'll get seats?" Violet asked.
"Ok sounds good."
After I got the drinks I found violet sitting with 3 hot guys. And not just any guys the shield!?!

"Oh hey November! This is roman rains, Seth Rollins, and dean ambrose. Guys this is November!" Violet introduced us. I sat down next to I'm guessing dean.
"So what brings two hotties like u out here?" Dean asked me as her threw one arm around my shoulder and put his other hand on my thigh.
"Well u see her boyfriend dumped her for someone else and I want her to move on so I brought her here" violet said.
"Well know that's no way to treat a lady." Roman said and he sat on the other side to me and moved my hair.
We started to talk a little and I had already had 2 fireballs and 3 beers so I was a little drunk but violet was wasted. Then I heard my favourite song! Violet immediately grabbed me and we stared dancing to the song...
(Song at the top)
After we danced we went back to the table and Seth grabbed violet and they started to make out. Yup... they be wasted😂. Dean and roman came up to me and dean kissed me hard and roman started to kiss my neck.
"Hey, why don't we all go back to our hotel so we can have some privacy?" Dean asked violet and me.
"He'll yeah let's go." Violet and me said at the same time.
You can pretty much guess how the rest of our night went😂😜😉

Ok so this is just wow😂 if anyone has requests drop them in the comments and go back and look at the one an I did it has the information for leaving requests on it! Thanks y'all💕