John Morrison

Here's ya request girl hope ya like it!! 😜
( word count 340)

Your out fit-

Y/n's pov... I was getting ready to go to the gym in my small town cuz I wanted to practice some parkour. It takes 1 hour to walk and 35 minutes to run so u can guess which one I did. I was all ready to go so I grabbed my keys and water bottle and started my run to the gym when I was 5 minutes away it started pouring down rain and it was hard rain to which is the worst. I finally got to the doors and walked inside and I was socked. Great. I'm just glad there's only one other person here who happens to be the owner but he was doing flips and stuff and didn't notice me thank goodness. I was making my way to the Locker room when I fell to the ground. " oh my gosh are u ok." It was the owner. I think his names John? " yeah I'm fine." I said. He then got off me and helped me up. " wow your really wet aren't you." He said while staring at my socked shirt. "Yeah u was actually going to the locker room to change so I'll be right back." I said and walked to the locker room. I walked in closed the door and started taking off my wet clothes. After I took my tank top off I realised I don't have any other clothes. Crap! Ten I heard the door open and I grabbed a towel. " he I thought u might need these since u don't have anything else to wear." John said. " oh I'm thanks" I said and stood there awkwardly waiting for him to leave. "Do u need help?" john asked taking slow steps toward me. " um I mean if u want- er I mean-" he cut me off by kissing me and he pulled away. " so u want me to help u?" He asked now holding onto my waist. "um...