Jeff Hardy

( word count 255) and I am doing part twos on these just FYI lol I love stating that FYI ok sorry I'll stop 😂

Y/n's pov...
I was currently running for my life from Kane. Ugh just saying his name gives me the the creeps. Anyways I just finished my match and he come down the ramp pins me into the turnbuckle and tried to kiss me and I did the only thing I could do and kick him where the sun don't shine and ran away. I made it back stage and kept running until I ran into Jeff hardy. " hey y/n are u ok I saw what happened?" He asked. " no I'm not ok Kane just tried to kiss me!! I said back. " oh god what if he would've what if he would've if he did what would've happened to-" Jeff cut me off my kissing me. He pulled away and leaned his forehead against mine, looked me in the eyes and said " hey hey calm down it's gonna be ok I'll protect you no matter what ok?" He spoke softly. " ok" was all I could get out. He was bout to kiss me again but we heard Kane in the distance. "Oh no" I said and started to panic. " come in I'll take u to my looker room u can hide there ok" Jeff said. " ok lets go" I said back and he grabbed my hand making me blush a little and we ran back to his looker room...