Big Show

Here ya go @EmmaWolfband 💖

" oh come on Emma he's not gonna be home till tomorrow, you heard what the  news said now please come shopping with me!"
"Ally I don't think it's a good idea to go shopping while there's a storm and besides he could've landed before the delay."
"Come on just 1 hour please!"
"Fine"
You see my boyfriend is the famous wwe superstar the big show and he was supposed to be home today but then this storm hit and now he won't be home till tomorrow and now my best friend ally is trying to get me to go shopping with her. But she only knows I'm going So I'm not ho alone during this storm. I grabbed my Jacket phone and keys and we headed out.
5 hours later.
"So much for 1 hour. It's midnight!" I yelled angrily and got in the car. But already the storm stopped.
"Oh come on it was fun. Even though You only got one t-shirt and did you have to get another Kiss shirt you already have 7?"
"Hey there's no such thing as too many Kiss shirts. Besides there my favourite band."
I felt my phone vibrate and it was from show.
"Hey baby so sorry I can't be with you really wish I could😭 love you 😘❤"
"Love you to bby💕💕😘"
58 minutes later
"Finally were here! Seriously ally 16 wring turns! What the heel were u doing!?"
"Sorry I'm tired"
It's fine I just wish it wasn't 1 in the morning!"
I yelled out in frustration and walked into my house. I walked into my house and locked the door dropping my 1 bag on the ground and turning in the lights. I noticed and buqua of roses and a note in the coffee table which said, " follow the rose path to find the one you love ❤️."
I sat the roses down and put the note in my pocket and followed the rose path through the kitchen and outside and saw more roses and some candles set up on another table.
I walked over to the table and saw cupcakes that read 'will you marry me?' I heard someone say it after I read it so I turned around and saw the big show with a wedding band on a knee with a big smile on his face.
"Oh show, yes!"
I said in tears and he bear hugged me then kissed me and put me down.
"I love you"
We both said at the same time and he picked me up and carried me up stairs and we both fell asleep in each other's arms💕