Jeff Hardy🤘🏻

Here is ya request boo!!!!!! 😜🙈
@tayiahardybrand

Rebecca's pov...
"Where's Jeff Hardy!?" I screamed at a crew member.
"I-in his l-locker room"
I pushed passed him rather hard and stormed of to Jeff's room.
The reason I'm so mad at him is cuz I was facing Trish stratus and the winner would face Lita for the woman's championship but when I was about to win he came out and distracted me and gave Trish the opportunity to win with a roll up pin. He cost me my title opportunity! Ugh he's gonna pay!
---------------
I finally found his room and didn't bother to knock.
"Who do you think you are!"
I screamed bursting through the door.
He turned around and was only in his black cargo pants. His shirt and boots were sitting on a chair.
"I'm Jeff Hardy last I checked and just who do u think you are bursting into my locker room Hun."
He said this while backing me into the door and locking it.
"Well I wouldn't be in here if you haven't helped your girlfriend win by distracting me!" I yelled in his face.
"Ok 1 Trish and I ain't together and 2 you better watch how you talk to me." He slowly backed away but was still pretty close.
"Then why, why did you do that to me!?" I said frustrated.
"Cuz Trish threatened me if I didn't ok. She was gonna have Brock hurt you."
He was now on the other side of the room his arms leaning on the wall and his head hanging low.
I felt bad now. I slowly walked up to him and placed a hand on his back.
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for yelling and making you more upset then you already are. I'll just go."
I turned around and didn't get 3 steps away from him before he grabbed my arm and pulled me I front of him. My back was now against the wall, his hands on ether side of my head, our faces inches apart.
"I never told you to leave" he said softly.
"I-uh-"
I couldn't get the words out.
"Aw, do I make you nervous?"
He had a smirk plastered on his face and took his left hand and ran it up my thigh making me shiver.
"Haha, oh this'll be fun."
He smashed his lips into mine and moved his right hand to my back and the left to my butt and I rapped my arms around his neck depending the kiss. The next thing I know were both naked and laying on the couch making out. I felt a sharp pain that soon turned to pleasure.
"Ow, oh gosh, ow!" I screamed as he hammered into me not holding back at all.
"Hold on princess" he said softly and kissed away the tears on my cheeks.
"I can't I'm about to cum."
"Then lets together"
With that we both cam and he was laying on top of me with a blanket covering us both up.
"I love you"
He whisper softly
"I love you too"
-----------------------------
Omg😂 sorry it took so long and I know it's really bad I'm sorry.