eleven.

Another morning, another day to pretend to be Katherine. I laid in bed, staring at the ceiling. It has been a month in a half since i started school. Nick and I had become super close again. We hang out almost everyday doing stuff that.. i wouldn't say what i used to do but somewhat like what i used to do. Every time I hang out with him, the more normal I feel. We've been trying to find some kind of explanation for this but there is literally nothing on this anywhere and it's fucking me up. 

"Demi" I heard Madison knock on my door.

"What's up baby girl?" I sat up, looking at her. I patted on my bed for her to come sit next to me. She hopped up on my bed and sat next to me. 

"How are you?" she asked me, i smiled at her. 

"i'm good, why are you asking sweet cheeks?" 

"I just haven't seen you so much and i wanted to see you for a little bit before you go hang out with nicky." i pouted and pulled her into a hug,

"Aw baby," i rubbed her back, "I'm sorry. i haven't really realized i haven't been spending enough time with you. do you want me to spend the day with you?" i felt bad, 

"Oh, no! it's okay im going to see my friends later. i just mean i wanted to talk to you about something" 
"About what?"

"About where you have been for like two christmas'. Momma said you was in heaven. And i thought you couldn't come back from heaven.." i didn't know what to tell her. How do i tell my 7 year old sister that i died and came back to life unexpectedly? i sighed.

"Babygirl.. I'm going to be honest. I don't know what happened. God works in mysterious ways.. I'm thankful that I am back from heaven so I can watch you grow up and become a beautiful woman." She smiled at me.

"Well i'm glad you're back to. I can watch you grow up too." i laughed and so did she,

"What are you two laughing at?" my mom asked while walking into my room. I shook my head, not being able to hold my smile. 

"Nothing, Madison is just silly." I said and she hopped off of my bed.

"demi, nick is here." i nodded my head and stood up from my bed

..

I watched the waves swish side to side gently. the sun was bright. it was such a beautiful day. I leaned on nicks shoulder. He was sitting next to me and we were just enjoying the view. 

"Are you nervous?" He asked me. I smiled and looked at him,

"Why would I be nervous?" he shrugged, 

"I mean we haven't really spent time together as a group in more than 2 years, and you're going to see Joe.." i sighed a bit,

"There's really no need to be nervous.. I mean you and I are okay so if i feel uncomfortable i have you to catch me," i smiled at him.
"And Miley i talk to her every night. So she and i are more than fine. she's just busy with her work stuff. The only one i haven't spoken to who knows I'm alive is Joe, but it doesn't even matter. it should be fine, if not.. then whatever.  It's just Selena who I haven't spoken to who's been acting real weird.. ignoring my calls and texts. but whatever. what can i do? not beg someone to be my friend when they already grew up." I said as i began playing with the sand. 

"I guess you're right. Selena took your death really hard, so i guess thats why she's been acting the way she is. i think she took it the hardest." i shrugged

"Hey bitchass!" a ball hit nicks head, he stood up and chuckled. I turned around and saw Miley, Selena and Joe walking towards him. My heart pounded as they got closer. Maybe i am nervous? Not about Selena or Miley but.. joe. My heart fluttered hard, oh boy it feels like i still have a crush on him. Miley walked up to me and kissed my cheek, "How are you babes?" i smiled,

"I'm good how are you?" i asked,

"Nervous, i think i'm gonna throw up." She told me, "What why?!" i asked.
"This entire coming out sitch to joe. i've never done this." i laughed a little bit. 

"I did it seven times, it'll be fine." she smiled, 

"So, we have got something to show you." i heard nick say to joe. Joe laughed, 

"Is it the girl? is that who you've been spending so much time with?" he asked. I was looking towards Miley's direction so he was a few feet behind me. i was pretending i wasn't listening. 

"Does little Nicky have a girlfriend?" he added on. Miley and I chuckled. I looked at Selena and she isn't even smiling. I avoided eye contact with her. I don't understand why she's been acting so weird with me.. what did i do to her? die? i felt a tap on my shoulder and turned my head. It's time i guess..

I took a deep breath and turned around.

Omg I wrote this in 2017 so 3 years ago!!! I didnt make any changes because I wanted this to be authentic to what I wanted at the time. Is anyone still on here? Lol I'll update just to give you closure. Comment and let me know!