Five.

"Funny." I said and rolled my eyes.
"We're not joking" Dallas shouted at me.

"There's literally no need to get loud with me just because I figured out your joke. Which is really lame by the way" I stood up

"Demi.." My mom said to me. I looked at her. She had tears in her eyes. She made me nervous

"We are not joking" my dad said in a stern voice.

I woke up in my room to the sun hitting my face. I got up and stretched myself. Looking around I did notice my room was different. Some things were packed. There was writing on my wall behind my door. I got up and walked to it

'Oh my god. I can't believe this is real Demi.. I'm so sorry..

Never in a million years did I think this could happen to you

We miss you

My eyes scanned the words quickly. There were different things written by different people. Dallas, my mom. People from school? Why would my family try so hard to prank me. I walked over to my nightstand and looking for my phone. I couldn't find it anywhere.

I went to my Dallas' room and knocked on the door.

"Are you up?" I peeked my head in. She was still asleep. I noticed her laptop beside her bed I snuck into her room, took it and ran back into my room. I don't know what i expect to find in it but I'm gonna find it.

First thing I did was Google my name. "Demi Lovato" I typed slowly. Nothing with me popped up. "Demetria Lovato" nothing once again

"Dallas Texas teen dies demetria Lovato 2009"
This came up with a couple of hundred hits.

Local teen dead after falling off of building
Demetria Lovato or as other call her Demi Lovato. dead at the scene where an ambulance was rushed to save her. Was it a suicide or was foul play involved?

Dallas teen dies after falling off of a 6 story building
Teens death may be a wake up call to all parents of everywhere to beware what is going on to your children.

I clicked on the second link

Today, December 23rd 2009 an ambulance was dispatched from local memorial hospital to save a 16 year old life after falling off a building. The teen was accompanied by four friends. Parents asked not to name the four teens names as they are only minors.
Demetria Lovato or as her friends and family called her Demi fell off of a 6 story building approximately at 2:30 am. At this moment we are not sure whether she fell or purposely threw herself off the building. She was pronounced DOA.

Tears fell from my eyes. I closed the computer and put it back in Dallas' room. How can I be alive if I died? Did I go threw with killing myself? Or was this accidental? Today is the 23rd of December but it's 2011. How is this even possible?