seven

My eyes fluttered open. My vision was still blurred. I closed them because it felt like the sun was shining in them.

Then I remembered.. I'm dead.. Was dead.. i don't know. I have an empty pit in my stomach. I'm probably in heaven right now. Dead. Or hell.

I felt eyes on me, staring at me. I wanted to scream and cry. I slowly opened my eyes, letting them adjust to whatever brightness was hitting my eyes.

"Oh my god, Demi.." I heard a familiar cracking voice say my name. I made a mistake

"how is this even real this isn't demi." i heard another familiar voice. my vision cleared up and i saw miley and selena sitting above me. Miley looks.. so different compared to selena.

Her hair was a brown going blonde towards the bottom and it was short. Shoulders short which she said she would never do in her life because it would make her less sexy. I decided to not be me,

"Sorry no, I'm uh" I looked around to think of a name

"Rosalinda" i said while glancing at a painting of a flower in the room i was laying it. I sat up quickly

"i should be going i was looking for uh, my boyfriends house." boyfriend?

"i'm sorry you just look like this old friend of ours" Selena said to me.

"Exactly like her.. you could be her" Miley said, dumbfounded.
"I hope all good things," I shot a big smile, trying to not.. whatever. I stood up and made my way towards the door.

"I will never forget THAT smile. THAT SMILE is her smile." Miley said breaking down in tears.

my heart pounded and a literal frown formed along with tears

my heart pounded and a literal frown formed along with tears. I really died... why cant i process that.

"how is this even possible?" she added on, i shook my head and turned around crying while shrugging my shoulders. Miley ran towards me and threw her arms around me.

"My best friend.. my sister.." she kept repeating it.
"You're alive.."

..

After what felt like an hour of hugging, all three of us sat on her bed just like we used to.

"I just can't believe this." Selena said. Of everyone I've made a reencounter with since my revival. Selena and I were so different, it felt so different.. so cold.

"Well believe it," miley said smiling holding my hand.

"You look just like yourself.. before..my god your beautiful face.." Miley said in awe
"God i'm sorry i sound like a lesbian but the last time i saw you.. you didn't look like you. and now you do. i just feel so.. i don't know.. do you remember what happened?" She rambled on.

I shook my head no. "I just woke up yesterday and felt like I had a hangover like every night how we do" i giggled. Her face frowned a bit.

"i mean, i guess on how we used to do.." She nodded.

"What happened to me?" i asked her. she shook her head while tears were falling out.

"i don't know.. we were having fun on that rooftop of the abandoned house you had found. Nick and Joe arrived. We were all having a good time then three hours later.. no one could find you. You went to the bathroom and Selena went to check on you. You were gone.. for like 40 minutes. so she went to check on you. She couldn't find you so nick and i went to check, he told me you looked down so we got worried. i went to see if your car was in the lot still and...." she choked up..

"There you were, laying on the ground.. i will never forg.." she stopped mid sentence.

"I was splat like a bug on the ground? how did it happen? i didn't kill myself i was happ..." i cut myself off, knowing very well i wasn't always happy. she nodded her head..
"i know. i know you were happy, the police think you tripped. You caught onto the railing after falling.. you almost caught yourself but you couldn't hold on.. you didn't have enough strength"

"okay lets talk about something else.." selena said.

"How are you guys? what have you been up to?" i asked smiling softly at them. They smiled slightly.

"I'm in college, UCLA for.." i cut selena off before she could finish,
"Law?" i smiled big. she nodded her head.

"I always knew you would do great things.. how about you?" i turned to miley.

"I stopped at high school.. I'm actually a writer and i'm sort of acting right now." She smiled a little.

"Wow, my best friend a writer and an actress.. Anything I've seen or read?" I laughed a little bit and they laughed along with me.
"Actually, i wrote about you.. alot." She smiled

"You're a book." selena said.

"I am?" i asked not knowing what to expect.

"you are.." she laughed a little.
"A really popular book that a million people loved." i blushed a little bit.

"Do you wanna read it?" she asked me, i shook my head no.

"im sure its great but.."

"it has nothing to do with your death. no sadness surrounds this story its all happy like you were.." she said cutting me off
"i didn't want people to feel bad for you, i wanted them to celebrate you to laugh with you because i know you loved laughing. and smiling and people and life. you were so excited.."

"there she goes quoting her own book" selena said laughing a bit.

"shut up," miley said laughing, wiping the tears away from her eyes.

Sorry for being so MIA lately!! Alot has been going on! But I hope you enjoyed these two parts and check out my other story trouble!(which I just updated)
Comment and let me know what you think!! Thank you:)