I Don't Love Her.

Start from the beginning

I grab a drink and go to find Sam or Ethan, "What's up Mike?! Your mom sure knows how to throw a party." Chris comes up to me and we do our handshake.

"Yeah, she sure does. She's throwing it for me and Kelly since we're leaving tonight." We sit down at a table, "Where's Kelly?" He looks around the area and I shrug my shoulders, "Her and her best friend ran off somewhere."

We continue to talk and he gives me and Kelly tickets to his premiere night for his new movie. "Chris!! Hey Chris!" Kelly comes out of nowhere and jumps in Chris arms, "Catching me off guard is really your thing, isn't it?" She smiles and looks at me, "What have y'all been talking about?"

Chris puts Kelly down, "I just gave him some tickets for my movie premiere." Kelly eyes widen and she looks at my hand that are holding the tickets. "Oh My God! When is it?! I'm so excited!"

He laughs at her and a photographer comes around and takes our pictures. "I'm going to go somewhere else, I'll see y'all later." He leaves after that and I notice that Kelly holding something behind her back.

"What's behind your back?" She bites her lip and smile at me, "I got you a straw hat and some beads." I laugh as she puts it on for me and she puts some beads on for herself. "Now you don't look bland or boring." I roll my eyes and put my arm around her shoulders.

I kiss her on the cheek, her eyes widen and she looks at me. I point to the photographer and she just smiles. "I had to do something for the camera."

She grabs my hand and looks at me and smile, "Let's go to the dance floor." I follow her to the dance floor outside and we see Ethan, Mina, Brandi, and Sam dancing.

I spin Kelly around and throw her up plenty of times to the beat of the music. "Ah! You are so relax and more laid back than usual!" Kelly say as I spin her in my arms. I kiss her on the lips and she giggles into the kiss.

We pull away and she bites her lip, "Was that for the camera also?" I shake my head no and pick her up with my arms under her butt. "Nope, I just wanted to do that." She rolls her eyes and I put her down.

"I'm going to miss your family when we leave tonight." She puts her head on my chest, "They will miss you too."

"Mike! Let's go over here with the other guys right quick!" Nick yells out to me, "Okay, I'll be there in a few." I look over at Kelly and she has already left my side to be with Brandi and Kimmy.

"Hope you have fun for the rest of the night." I say to myself while looking at Kelly smile.

Kelly POV

I walk off with Brandi and Kimmy while Michael was talking to Nick. We are now sitting at a table, "Do your mom throw parties like this often?" Brandi ask while looking around. Kimmy shrugs her shoulders, "She throws them every so often. This one is like a wedding party."

I choke on my drink and look at Kimmy with wide eyes, "What?! Why?! We're not even married!!" She laughs and shrug her shoulders, "She believes and feels that you are the one for Michael. Usually when she say that she is right. She said the same thing about me and Nick."

I give her an uneasy smile, "You're just the only one she said that about right?" She shakes her head no and points to Mina and Sam. "When she first met Mina she said that she feels like Mina would be better with Sam instead of Michael."

I look at Sam and Mina and let out a loud groan, Brandi starts rubbing my back. "Y'all are perfect for each other. Now whenever you come over here for a visit let me know so I can come along." I roll my eyes and take a sip of my drink.

Mike POV and 4 hours later

"Mikey hiccup I don't want to hiccup go home." The party ended a few minutes ago and me, Kelly, Brandi, and Ethan are grabbing our bags and putting them in the car we had call for.

"Mikey! Why hiccup are you hiccup ignoring me?!" Kelly is beyond drunk and I have been carrying her up and down the stairs on my back to get our bags.

"Why can't you be sleep like Brandi?" I put the rest of the bags in the trunk and put Blaze and Gray in the car. "Because I hiccup don't want you hiccup to leave me." We get in the car and wait for Ethan, "I'm not going to leave you. Now go to sleep, I'll wake you up when we get to the airport."

Ethan finally gets in the car along with an half asleep Brandi. We head to the airport and Kelly falls asleep the minute the car starts moving.

"I didn't know Brandi was a lightweight." I say while pointing at Brandi, she has her head in Ethan lap and he is running his fingers through her hair. He starts laughing, "I didn't know either."

"Two lightweight girls, a cat, a dog, and two big men. This is going to be a strange plane ride." I start laughing at he's statement, I look over at Kelly and she starts breathing hard and scrunching up her face.

"Shit! She's having her dream again." I pick her up and put her in my lap, I start humming the song we sang on our flight here.

After a couple of minutes she calms down and starts breathing normally. I put her back in her spot and lay her head on my lap. I look up and see Ethan staring at me, "You don't know it yet or you're just denying, but you love her."

My eyes widen and I refrain myself from yelling, "I don't love her!" I whisper yell, he holds his hands up in surrender. "Okay, you just don't know yet. Conversation done, don't talk about it no more."

I was about to say something else, but he holds his hand up and keeps making a noise every time I would try to say something.

"I'm going to take a nap considering that I will most likely be wide awake on the plane with no sleep." I plug in my earphones and let out a long sigh and close my eyes.

I do not love her it's the other way around, she loves me.