The Resort

Lucy's pov

I woke up early in the morning to find everyone asleep. I giggled softly and did my morning routine. After my morning routine, I went to the kitchen and took out all of the ingredients I needed. I hummed a song while cooking.

"Ohayo Lucy!" A voice said.

"Ohayo Wendy-san! Can you please wake the others up. We are going to a resort today." I said. I feel her leave the kitchen. I heard groans from the bedroom and giggled.

"What would you guys like for the waffle sandwich?" I asked.

"Peanut Butter." Gray said.

"Cheese." Zeref said.

"Hotdog, eggs, and ketchup!" Natsu said.

"Chocolate would be nice." Wendy said.

"Strawberry Syrup woulbe nice." Erza said. She mived in last night 'coz she was already allowed to fight.

"Hai! Bow olease take a bath so that we can meet up with the others." I said and left the room. I took out eggs and  hotdogs for Natsu and started cooking them. I got 12 waffles and divided it into 6. I spread peanut butter for Gray, cheese for Zeref, strawberry for Erza and chocolate for Wendy. I placed them on plates and put them on the table. I went back to Natsu's order and put them together.

"Wendy, can you please ask them on what they want to drink?" I asked and she nodded. After a few seconds she came back.

"Milk for Zeref, Me and Erza then water for Gray and Natsu." She said. I thanked her and started pouring their drinks on glasses. I placed them on the table. I fgot 2 extra hotdogs and wrapped it around on a waffle each. I placed it on the table just in time everyone came in.

"Ohayo minna!" I said.

"Ohayo Lucy!" They said.

"Wow Luce! You prepared all of this?" Natsu asked while drooling.

"Yes Natsu-san." I said. I took out a napkin from nowhere and wiped the drool off his face.

"Cool! I'm hungry." He said. We sat down on the chairs.

"Itadaikimasu!" We said and started eating.

~ Time skip ~

"Hey guys!" Natsu shouted.

"Now that sveryone is here........ let's go!" Master yelled. We all went in the resort to see the other guilds also here.

"Lucy-san, stay with me okay? I don't want you to get lost." Wendy said and I nodded.

"Where do you wanna go first?" She asked.

"Why don't you pick Wendy-san. I'm fine with anything." I said. Her eyes sparkled and she dragged me towards the float slide.

"Do you want a floater of your own?" She asked and I nodded.

"2 floaters please." Wendy said. The man gave her a cupcake floater and popcorn floater. She gave me the cupcake one.

"You go first!" I said. She nodded excitedly and sat on the popcorn. She went sliding down towards the pool.

"Wohoo!" Wendy giggled. I sat onmy cup cake one and went sliding.

"Wieeeeeeee!" I said and held my hand sup on the air.

"That was fun Wendy-san!" I aaid and she nodded.

"Hey! It's Chelia-san! Let's go and talk to her." Wendy said and I nodded. She took my hand and dragged ne to a dark pink haired girl.

"Hi Wendy!" Chelia said.