Chapter 1

a/n: Hey guys! I'm really excited about this story! I will only post new chapters based on response, so I really want ya'll to share this story with your friends and such. I really hope you like it!

Chapter 1

Lily grabbed her backpack and padded down the hallway out the front door, locking it behind her. Carmela’s house was just two doors down. She made the short walk and knocked on the front door,

The grass in her yard was very overgrown and covered with weeds. There were holes in the front walls, most from Carmela’s mother. The steps leading up to the door were falling apart, even more with each step taken on them. There whole house had these kinds of flaws. It was really a sad sight. She was so engulfed by the scene that she was startled by the door opening.

“You scared me!” Lily screamed. Her friend giggled but quickly pressed her forefinger to her lips. Lily knew what that meant, Cammie’s mother was sleeping and it would be best not to wake her.

They bother stepped down the broken steps and onto the sidewalk, “Sorry I didn’t know.”

“It’s fine! She’s fine! Everything is perfectly fine!” Cammie said in a perky voice.

Lily stopped, “Cammie, are you hi-“

“Of course not. Why would you think that?” Cammie replied, cutting her off.

Lily put her hand on her hips, “I know the difference, Cammie. You’re only like this whe-“

“Ugh!” Cammie said and stormed away.

“Wait!” Lily screamed as she ran to catch up with her.

Jaclyn stared at herself in the mirror. Her dark reddish brown hair cascaded down and around her shoulders, falling into its normal wave. She had a bit of eyeliner, mascara and lipstick on, to make her look polished. She was wearing a black baby doll top, with short shorts and black strappy heels.

“I look so hot.” She said, checking herself out in the mirror. Jaclyn ran down the stairs to the kitchen where she could smell breakfast cooking. “Morning,” she mumbled to her mom.

“Really? You’re wearing that?” Her mother sneered. “You look trashy, as usual.”

Jaclyn choked back a tear, and continued on her way to the table.

“Just eat you’re breakfast.” Her mother replied putting one pancake on her plate.

“Do I get anything else? What about the bacon?”

“Ha! You’re far too fat to eat bacon!” Jaclyn stuffed the pancaked into her mouth, to hide her short breathing.

Then, her father walked into the room, “Slow down! You eat like a pig!” He gave his wife a peck on the cheek and headed for the door. “Oh and Jaclyn. You should change, you look like a whore.” Then he opened the door and left.

She couldn’t take it anymore, she swallowed the pancake, grabbed her purse and left the house. I hate my parents.

“Dex! Get down here! Do you want to be late to your first day at your brand new school?” He groaned and walked downstairs. “I need you to be home right after school to start unpacking.”

“Fine,” he said, “I hate moving.”

“We have to move, for your father. He’s doing a wonderful thing-“

“For our country and we should be honored to be a military family. I know.” He said in a mimicking voice.

His mother shook her head and gave a him a hug, “Good luck, I love you.”

“Love you too mom.” He gave her a hug and walked out the front door. As he started for the sidewalk, he had a choice, take the bus or take his dad’s 1975 Mustang.

Which do you think he chose?

Mark revved his motorcycle as he pulled into the school parking lot. He got off but kept his aviators on. He stroked his hand through his midnight black hair as he walked by a group of cheerleaders and gave them a little tilt of the head. They just rolled their eyes and turned away. His bad boy image didn’t work on all girls but it did manage to get the heart of his babe Jackie. Speaking of her, she walked straight up to him and he wrapped his arms around her waist.

“You look sexy today,” he said lowering his hands a bit. She rolled her eyes and kissed him passionately. “I love you.” She said and rested her head on his shoulder.

“Do you really?”

Jaclyn stepped back, startled by the question, “Of course. Why would you think I didn’t?”

“C’mon Jaclyn. You always cheat on me and I’m foolish enough to forgive you.”

“But baby, I’ve changed.”

“You say that every the time.”

“I can make it up to you! Are your parents home tonight?”

“No, they’re both working the late shift.”

“Perfect! See you then!” She said with a winked and trotted away.

What am I getting myself into?

Spencer stepped off the bus onto the sidewalk.

I really need to get my license, he thought to himself. Walking towards his locker he saw Cammie and Lily walking down the hall. Lily, the love of his life since the second grade.

“Hey!”

Her and Cammie spun around, “Hey Spence!”

Cammie even waved at him enthusiastically, which was very out of character.

“How have you been?”

“Spencer, I saw you yesterday.”

He rubbed the back of his neck uncomfortably, “Hehe, right.”

“Omg, Cammie did you see the new guy? He just pulled up and he is major fine.”

Cammie sighed, “He’s alright.”

Spencer confusingly looked at the two girls, “What new guy?!?!” 

a/n: What do you think? Let me know if there are any mistakes. Thanks