Chapter 7: My Love

It was school, again, well these events usually happens at school no? But, there was something completely different. The crowd of students made way for a blonde hair girl who wore the Seirin school uniform. A smile was on her lips and she had a handsome butler beside her. It wasn't because the duo was beautiful that they watched. It was because of the ominous and threatening aura she gave put. The girl smiled without a care in the world. This will certainly be a long nice day.

"Wow, cool hair Yazuhawa!" one of the girls commented as she ran her fingers along the brunette's now short hair.

"You look gorgeous, you look better in this new style!" another girl said smiling.

"T-Thank you," Yazuhawa smiled brightly at them. She didn't like her encounter with the mysterious girl. But she liked the attention she was getting.

Kuroko on the other hand was sulking on his desk, his aura dark and gloomy. His best friend only stared at him not knowing what to do. The teal head had never act in such a way. He had no idea how to cheer his friend.

"Wow Kagami, your friend sure looks good," Mizuki said uncertainly as she looked at the sullen boy.

"Yesterday he was all happy and cheery, an today he's all the other way around! I had no idea what have gotten into him!" Kagami said.

"Today....disaster.....calamity....she's here....." Kuroko muttered through his breaths. His face all nuzzled up in his arms that rested on the desk.

"Okay, tell us what's going on," Mizuki demanded shaking the lifeless boy.

"Kuroko? What's wrong?" Yazuhawa said as she finally walked towards Kuroko. She wouldn't do this if Mrs. Blondie was here. But since she's not, it's safe. Wrong idea!

"That's what we're trying to figure! He's been saying something about a calamity and a girl being here. Makes no sense!" Mizuki exclaimed.

"Well, I just think he's-"

SLAM!!!

Everyone turned to looked at the door that was opened to forcefully it might as well broke. In came a smiling blonde beauty, who smiled at everyone in her way, accompanied by a butler.

Yazuhawa gasped when she saw the girl. It was her! The girl who cut her hair and shamed her in public. The girl who was obviously so madly in love with Kuroko. She's here! That girl's the calamity Kuroko had been speaking of! No way around it!

The girl scanned the room and brightened when she saw her beloved teal head. She skipped towards him in an effort to hug him and cried, "my love Tetsuya! I missed you so much!"

Instead of hugging the person she wanted she saw herself being blocked by a gang of Kuroko fangirls standing defensively in front of him.

"No one gets a hand on my Kuroko-kun! Especially a stranger like you!" one yelled.

"Get your sorry asses off here if you want to keep that pretty face of yours," another scoffed.

"J-E-R-K! SCUMS! TRASHES! REN GET RID OF THEM!" Megan yelled angrily pointing accusingly at the girls.

Ren bowed and leaped in dragging the girls with him and throwing them out of the room. After that he shuts the door and stood protectively in front of it. The sounds of the girls struggling to get in was more than intolerable.

"Thank you my Ren~~~~," Megan winked at him then turned around. The students who weren't thrown out decided it was best not to interfere. Yazuhawa gripped Mizuki's arm as Kagami only stared at the girl in fear. Great distaste was in Kuroko's eyes as he glared at her.