Chapter Thirty-Five

Start from the beginning

"Jimin!" he grinned. "'95 liner power!" 

"Say, when's your birthday?" I asked out of a sudden. I was glad Taehyung was easy to talk to. He was pretty talkative, and he was nice to talk to. 

"December 30th." he replied. "How about you?" 

"November 4." I smiled. He then grinned and continued staring at me. 

He stared at me for a good 15 seconds, until my cheeks grew hot. Yeah, one thing I noticed about him was that he tends to stare. I wouldn't be too offended, since he was my friend, but I was probably getting panicky. 

"Is there something on my face?" I questioned quickly. 

He blinked a few times before shaking his head, then he laid down on his bed. 

Right after he did, my phone buzzed, signalling a text message

Right after he did, my phone buzzed, signalling a text message. I checked to see who it was, as nobody really texted me by this time. 

"Jaehee messaged me," I told Taehyung, before reading it aloud. 

From: Jaehee 

Topic: let's talk about it tomorrow 

Suyung, don't act ahead, alright? You see.. Cosette and Marius ends up kissing by the end of the musical.. though we're not sure wether that actually happens between you two. GAH! We can talk about it tomorrow, okay? Goodnight~ 

I almost chocked on my own saliva reading her message. I then glance up to see Taehyung again. 

"Ah.." he trailed off, laughing awkwardly. 

"I don't want a kissing scene." I said, typing down the message and sending it to Jaehee. "God.. don't worry, Taehyung, I will do whatever it takes to not get that!" 

"It's easy, though." he reassured. "Just go and tell Hoseok and Yoongi-hyung about it, and you're free!" 

"I guess." I nodded. 

"I want to go stargazing." he blurted out, moving his brows. 

"Well

"Well... there's no one stopping you. Go and stargaze, idiot." I replied plainly. 

He pursed his lips. "I always wanted to stargaze with the most special person in my life.. but I don't have one yet.." 

"Well those are difficult qualifications for you to go and stargazing." I playfully rolled my eyes. 

He shrugged. "So that we can wish that we'll always be together." 

"I thought you didn't believe in falling in love." I cocked an eyebrow. 

"I don't like and want to fall in love." he frowned. "It hurts... but I know I will soon. I'd always keep that person close to my heart!" 

"Lucky for them." I laughed softly. "Taehyung.. it's nice talking to you.. but it's getting late. We should go to sleep." 

He pursed his lips. "Hmm.. alright. Goodnight, Yuna." 

"Yuna?" 

"It's cute.. and it grew on me." he reasoned. 

I smiled. 

"Goodnight, Taehyung." 

---

Next chapter'll be practice and some...... tension and.. 

;) 

FINALLY MANAGED TO MAKE A CHAPTER FOR THE BOTH OF THEM 

IT MAY BE A BIT BORING 

BUT THIS IS JUST FRIENDSHIP IN THE MEANTIME 

ANYWAYSSS TAEHYUNG'S BITTER FOR.. REASONS 

SOOOOON