House hunting/Bridal shower

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

"Where are we going to live once we get married?" I ask as I plop down in the couch.

"I don't know but, I wanna move somewhere other than Texas." Chanel says, laying her head on my thigh.

"L.A.?" I ask.

"Nah."

"New York?"

"I don't know." She frowns.

"How about Hawaii?" I ask.

"Nah, let's go to Hawaii for our Honeymoon." She suggests.

"Then where are we moving?" I ask.

"L.A. sounds nice." She smiles.

"Okay" I laugh.

"But we still have to find an apartment or house." Chanel says.

"Let's just look online" I pull out my laptop and I look for apartments in L.A.

"Ooh, look at this one!"

•••••••

(Two months later)

Chanel and I finally found an apartment. Turns out, Logan Paul lives in this building too!

Chanel and I have our wedding halfway planned. We still need to hand out invitations though.

"Dang, planning a wedding is hard" I laugh.

"I know," Chanel says, "but it's totally worth it"

I smile. I lean in and kiss her.

"I love you" I smile.

"I know" Chanel says and I laugh.

"Now, let's finish"

•••••••

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

(1 week until the wedding)

"Loren, I just, I don't know if I can anymore" I say as I plop down on her bed.

"Yes you can. He loves you and you love him" Loren reassures me.

"Yeah, but, what if he says 'I don't' or 'I can't' what the hell am I supposed to do then?" I'm freaking out.

"Chanel, Zach loves you. You know that he would never turn you down" Loren hugs me and I sigh.

"But, what if-" She cuts me off.

"No. No. No. Shut up. He won't say any of that bs, he'll say 'I do'" I smile.

"I hope." I sigh.

"Shut up. Let's get ready for your bridal shower" Loren says, shimmying over to my closet.

"Ugh, fine" I laugh as I get up. 

I pick out a long sleeved white dress with roses. Loren brought a similar dress but hers was red and short sleeved.

We got in Loren's car and we drove to the park. Loren had rented out a small building that was used for parties.

We went inside and I saw all of my friends; Luna, Ariel, Ari, Kalynn, Josie, Jordyn, Cat, and a bunch more.

"Hi guys!" I said as I greeted everyone.

We all sat down and ate. After we were done, Loren had put on a slideshow. It was of me and Zach. How we met and as we grew up. The last video was of when Zach had proposed to me. Apparently, Loren was at the restaurant too and she had taken a video.

Tears streamed down my cheeks as I smiled. I stood up and went over to Loren.

"You're literally the bestest friend in the whole entire world." I cried.

"I know" she said and we laughed.

After the slideshow, it was time for presents! I got clothes, gift cards, and more things.

(I know that's not Loren but it looks kind of like her)

@/Chanel.Dallas: gotta thank this girl for throwing the BEST bridal shower EVER!! ❤️🎉

As it became night, Loren dropped me off at my house. I went inside and found Cameron on the couch.

"Hey" he says with a smile as he sits up.

"Hi" I say. I plop down next to him.

"How was your party?" He asks.

"Great. I got gifts!" I laugh, holding up the bags.

"I still can't believe my little sister is getting married" he laughs.

"I know, I can't believe it either" I say.

"I just wanna let you know, if that guy breaks your heart, tell me and I'll break his face" he says and I roll my eyes.

"We've had our ups and downs but, isn't that what relationships are all about?" I say as I get up.

"I don't know, I guess." He smiles.

"I'm gonna go to bed, good night" I say as I make my way up the stairs.

"Good night!"