Can I get a hoi-yah?!

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

It was Chanel! She put her arms around my neck and pulled me into a hug. But, I thought she hated me.

"Why didn't you tell me?" She said. Tears filling her eyes.

"Tell you what?" Uh oh.

"That you cut! Why did you keep it from me?!" She yelled.

"I don't know. I stopped a long time ago though" I said. I motioned for her to come in.

"But you started again."

"Did Loren tell you?" I asked.

"It doesn't matter who told me Zachary, what matters is that you shouldn't be cutting."

"Oh but it's fine when you make out with a guy right after you break up with another?" My cheeks were red with anger again.

"Oh please, that's nothing compared to you cutting. Did Loren take the blades?" Chanel asked.

"Not all of them" I mumbled.

"Give me the blades" she says. We go up to my room and I give her the blades. All of them.

I sighed as she grabbed my wrists to examine them. Tears fell down her cheeks.

"Zach. Why?"

"Why did you try to kill yourself?! Twice?! All you wanted was attention. Face it, if I hadn't done anything...if I wasn't there either of those days, you would've been dead by now. I should've let you die It's not like I cared." I instantly regretted everything that had come out of my mouth. I couldn't believe what I had just said. I was angry at her, yes, but everything I said, I had gone too far.

"Really? If you 'didn't care' you wouldn't have been there either of those days. The thing is, I care about you. I'm trying to protect you, but I guess you don't need me to." She stood up but I grabbed her arm. I pulled her back down and kissed her. I couldn't help it, I loved her.

"Zach. Stop" She said pulling away.

"That's the thing, I can't. Chanel Alexandra Dallas, I'm in love with you. I've loved you ever since I met you. I know you've probably moved on but I haven't. Please. I just need one more chance." I said.

"Zach, I love you too. But I don't know if I can forgive you, I'm sorry" She said. I could feel my heat breaking into a million pieces.

"Just one more chance. Please. If you do give me this chance, I'll be the happiest guy alive. Please" She closed her eyes, sighed, and sat back down.

"Ugh. It's a good thing I love you." She leaned in and kissed me.

"Is that a yes?" I ask.

"Yes. As long as you stop cutting and being an asshole" Chanel said which made me laugh.

"Ok. I'll stop" I said. I pulled her into a hug/kiss.

"Do you wanna watch Friends?" I ask.

"Sure" she said standing up.

I lead her into the kitchen and open the fridge.

"Ice cream?" I ask.

"Do you have Cookies and Cream?" I handed her the tub. "Ooh yes! Can I get a hoi-yah?!"

I laughed. "Hoi-yah!!"