I miss you ❤️

~ Zach's P.O.V. ~

It's been a week since Chanel broke up with me. I haven't seen her since school ended. Dani said she was sorry for ruining our relationship but it wasn't her fault. It was mine. When she left the groupchat, I didn't go after her. I didn't go to her house and talk to her. I didn't call her or text her. I let her go.

I go on my phone and go on Twitter

I see people respond:

Chanel? 😭❤️

IM CRYINGGG 😭😭💕

But one catches my eye.

I miss you...like a lot. ❤️

It was Chanel! I texted her.

Z: Hey
C: Hi
Z: I miss you so much, I can't explain it.
C: Zach, I miss you too but...
Z: but what? We both miss each other let's just go ahead and get back together
C: idk if I trust you yet. Last time I did, I was left broken-hearted
Z: please? I love you.
C: I love you too. Fine. One more chance.
Z: I promise I won't blow it
C: you better not
Z: Can I come over? :)
C: Sure just text me when you're here, Cameron is mad at you
Z: 👍🏼

I turn off my phone and jump out of bed. I get changed out of my pj's and put the ice-cream back in the fridge. I grabbed my keys and walked out the door.

When I got to Chanel's house, I texted her telling her that I was here. The front door opened. I expected to see Chanel but there was Cameron at the door.

"What do you want?" Cam asks.

"Um...I just came to see Chanel"

"Well she doesn't want to see you"

"Yes I do" Cameron turns around out of the door way and Chanel appears behind him.

"C'mon Zach, let's go" She says as she pulls my arm and takes me back to my car.

"I thought we were going to hang out at your house" I ask as I get in the drivers seat.

"I need to get out of there" she says.

"Why? Are you okay?"

"Just drive Zachary!" She sort of yells.

I put the keys in the ignition and drive to my house. By the time I look over at Chanel, I see that she's crying.