Moving on a little TOO fast.

~ Tanner's P.O.V. ~

Chanel pulls away and we stare at each other for what seems like hours. She's beautiful, she really is. I guess it's a little wrong to say this but, I'm glad that Zach and her broke up. I've liked her ever since I got here. And apparently, she feels the same way.

She presses her lips against mine again and this time, its goes on for longer. She lays down and pulls me on top of her. I feel like I shouldn't be doing this. She just got out of a relationship. But it's not like she's cheating on Zach, they're not together anymore. I can't. But...

"Chanel, do you wa-" it was Cameron.

I pull away from Chanel and she pushes me away.

"What the? Tanner? Get out!" Tanner runs out of my room and goes into the guest room.

"What the hell? What about Zach?" Cameron yells.

"We broke up! He cheated on me and I'm tired of it. I told him we should take a break and he agreed. Why'd you have to yell at Tanner like that?!" I say getting up and going to the guest room.

"Hello?" I say poking my head through the doorway.

"Hey." Tanner was putting his shirt on.

"Sorry about what happened" I went and sat on the bed beside him.

"Don't worry about it, he's just trying to protect you. You're his little sister. I know that I would be like that if it was my little sister" Tanner says putting his hand on my thigh.

"You have a little sister?" I ask.

"Yeah. Her name is Taylor. And I have an older brother named Tristan" he laughs.

"Oh. I didn't know that." It's starting to get awkward.

"Yeah"

"Um, I'm gonna go head to bed. Talk to you tomorrow?" I say getting up.

"Yeah, ok" Tanner says smiling.

"Cool" I walk out of the room with a smile on my face.

I go back to my room and once I plop down in my bed, Cameron comes in my room.

"Uh, me and Tanner are going to hang out with Chris and some other friends,
mom said she's working late so it's just gonna be you" he says.

"Ok," I turn to look at him, "Sorry about earlier. I know that you don't want a repeat with what happened with Zach. Believe me, I don't either."

Cameron laughs and closes my door. I hear his car start outside and they drive off.

I grab my camera and decide to make a YouTube video. I'll react to cringey musical.lys. I was bored anyway.

"Hi guys, it's ya girl, Chanel, coming back at you with another YouTube video!" I say into the camera.

"As you can see from the title of this video, we're gonna be reacting to cringy Musical.lys" I grab my laptop and click play. Halfway through the video, a musical.ly of Zach comes on. Then I realize that I was in this one too.

"I don't know why they would put it as cringy, we were adorable." I say with a small, fake laugh.

I see Zach putting his arms around me and kissing my cheeks as I'm just simply singing along to the song. I push him away but he pulls me into a kiss. I close my laptop, turn off the camera and sit on my bed. I just start crying.

I break down while hugging my laptop. I hear my phone ring and I pick it up. What a coincidence. It was Zach. I answered it. I don't know why. I just couldn't decline.

Z: Please talk to me
C: About what?
Z: I don't know. I just needed to hear your voice.
C: Well, there you go, you heard it. Bye.
Z: Chanel wait.
C: What now?
Z: You know that I'm sorry right? That I regret everything I ever did to hurt you? Please Chanel. I need you. I- I love you. You're my everything and I'm stupid for not realizing that when I was with Dani. I'm so, so sorry.

I could tell he was crying. I loved him too but it's too early to forgive him. If I did, he would go around cheating on me like it was okay.

C: Zach, you can't just say sorry and expect everything to be alright.
Z: I know, I know. I've asked for so many chances but please. I just need one more.
C: This is the last time I'm saying this Zachary, no. I don't know if I can trust you anymore.
Z: Chanel, please.
C: sigh no. I need time.
Z: ughhh just tell me now, or just forgive me, please.
C: well maybe if you didn't cheat, I wouldn't have to forgive you.
Z: Chan-

I hang up the phone and go downstairs. I grab my keys and go to my car. I went to Walmart to buy a huge tub of Ice-Cream. I go past the cereal isle and I hear my name. I go back and see none other than Luna Blaise. I go in the isle and we meet in the middle.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks.

"Just buying ice-cream, I was craving some. What about you?" I say.

"Loren and I needed something to do, we were bored" she says pointing behind her as Loren comes into the isle being chased by a little boy.

"Run! I took the last box of Fruit Loops!" She raised the cereal in the air and grabs Luna's arm. Luna grabs my arm and pulls me with them. We run past the candy isle and the soda and chips isle. I see the toilet paper isle and run into in, pulling Luna and Loren with me. I climb in between the stacks of toilet paper and so do Loren and Luna. We hide for about another minute when I see that the little boy was gone.

"The coast is clear" I say getting out. They follow me and once we're out, we look at each other and just start laughing.

"I should get going" I say.

"Oh yeah, wouldn't want to keep Zach waiting" Luna says with a giggle.

"Um, yeah definitely" I start to turn but Loren grabs my arm.

"What's wrong, and don't say 'nothing' because I know when something's wrong with you" she says.

"Zach and I...we, uh, we broke up. Again" I look down at my shoes.

"Chanel...ugh come here" she pulls me into a hug and I feel tears forming in my eyes.

"Do you want to sleep over at my house? My mom won't care, Luna is staying." Loren says.

"Sure. I'll just ask my mom" I take out my phone and text my mother.

I look down at my phone with a smile. "She said yes" I say.

"Great!" Luna says.

I follow them throughout the store and help them get food. We were about to leave until I remembered the ice-cream.

"Uh, guys, I'm gonna go get some ice-cream. I'll be back" I say. I run to the Ice-cream isle and get three tubs. Cookies and Cream, rainbow sherbet, and neapolitan.

I race back to the check out area and see Loren and Luna. I go to them and we pay for the stuff.

We get in my car and go to my house. I pack a few things in my bag and we go back to my car. Off to Loren's house we go!