Wedidthedirtydirty

~ Chanel's P.O.V. ~

"So what did you want to tell me?" Zach asks me by the time we're back at his house.

Okay. Breathe in. Breathe out. You can do this.

"Um..."

I can't tell him. Maybe I can just shut out the world and not tell anyone. After 9 months, I'll come back and pretend it never happened. Ugh. I can't do that. I have to tell him. He won't be mad right? He won't leave me right?

"So?"

Okay. Deep breath. And...

"Do you remember that time when we were home alone before we went to Playlist. We were at your house. And we...uh"

"Yeah I know" Zach says with a laugh, "What about it?"

"Well. Um. I'm...I...uh..."

"Just tell me." Zach says as he scoots towards me and grabs my hand.

"Zach, I'm pregnant."

"What?!" I see his face turn from happy to confused in 0.2 seconds.

"But. How?"

"Well ya know when a male and a female-"

"I know how. But we used protection."

"Not this time." I say looking down.

Zach lays down and closes his eyes. How were we going to tell our supporters. 'Oh! We're going to be parents!' We're 17 years old. How were we going to tell our parents. How am I going to tell Cameron. He expects only the best from me. How am I going to explain to him that I'm pregnant.

"Are you sure you're pregnant?" Zach asks me as he sits up.

"Well I took like three pregnancy tests and they were all positive."

Zach flops down onto the bed.

"You don't have to stay with me. We can end the relationship here and pretend you had nothing to do with it. We'll say that I was cheating on you or something" I say.

"No. I'm going to stay with you. This is my mistake too. We'll get through this. I promise"

"How Zachary? How?"

"I don't know but we will"

I sigh and I lay down.

"Let's start out by telling our parents" Zach says as he lies down.

"Are we keeping it?" I ask.

"If you want to. I do"

"Okay. Let's go tell your mom." I say as I sit up.

We walk downstairs to see Apryll watching tv.

"Hey mom. We have something to tell you" Zach says squeezing my hand.

"What is it?" Apryll says as the pauses the show she was watching.

"Well. Um..." Zach looks down.

"Hm?"

"TheotherdaywhenChanelandIwerehomealonewekindofdidthedirtydirtyandnowshespregnantwithmychild" Zach said really fast not even I was able to understand what he said.

"What? I have no idea what you just said" Apryll says with a confused look.

"Mom...Chanel is pregnant."

Apryll looks at me then at Zach. "What are you going to tell your supporters? That you're going to be a dad?!"

"Mom, I'm happy about this. I love Chanel and I will love this baby too."

"Are you going to keep it?" Apryll asks.

"Um. Yeah." I say looking down.

"Are you sure that you're pregnant?" Apryll asks me.

"Well I took three pregnancy tests yesterday and they were all positive."

"Just to make sure, I'll take you to the doctor. Does tomorrow sound good?"

"Yeah. It does"

"Have you told your mom yet?" Apryll asks.

"No. Not yet."

"Don't tell her until we know for sure."

"Well, we'll be back in a few, we're going out." Zach says to Apryll as he pulls me towards the door.

"Just be good" Apryll says, turning her attention back to the television.

"Where are we going?" I ask Zach as soon as we're in his car.

"To Loren's house"

"Um. Why"

"Everyone wanted to hang out. Loren has the biggest house so we're going"

"Why didn't I know about this?"

"Maybe because you never checked your phone." Zach says looking straight ahead.

"Eh. Maybe" I say and I plug in the aux cord to mute by thoughts.