BONUS: Two Years Ago - Harry's POV

A/N: Oh my goodness guys! This is soo long and honestly took forever to write, so I hope you enjoy it! Thank you so much again for reading and voting and commenting! If it wasn't for all of you, this chapter would never have been written. It was much harder than I thought it would be to get inside of Harry's mind. My lord. Let me know what you think!! Please? :) Also! Sorry for any typos, I'll edit this later this evening.

.

I sat on the sofa of yet another hotel room. The difference this time was that all the guys weren't here. Louis was on the bus as usual, Liam and Niall were god know where doing god knows, and Zayn...

Well he wasn't here anymore. In fact he left all of us. As emotional as this was for us I really felt for the fans. Some of them have followed us since the X-Factor five years ago. FIVE years and he just left.

The worst thing is that I can understand why he left, each and every single one of us have felt like that at one time or another. We've just always stuck it out for the fans and things got better. I have to keep reminding myself that Zayn is different than we are, he takes things more personally. His entire future with his fiancee was on the line.

If I was with my soul mate, I might have decided to leave the band as well. But my soul mate... She doesn't know. I've been labeled as a ladies man throughout the media, if only they knew that my heart was already spoken for.

My thoughts turned back to Zayn. We'd have to finish the tour without him. He wouldn't play devils advocate during our tiffs anymore. Shit, why am I crying?

I felt another round of tears roll down my cheeks and rubbed them away. I jumped when a knock echoed through the room, whipping my cheeks again I stood and shuffled to the door, pulling it open.

Rory stood in front of me and I couldn't move. We started and I took in the fact that she was wearing my shirt. After five years, seeing that is still one of the most satisfying things I've ever seen in my life.

Her arms stretched out for a hug and I yanked her into the room, slamming the door. I jerked her into my chest and wrapped my arms around her waist so I could bury my face in her neck.

She always smelled so good, I breathed in deep. Feeling her fingers through my hair almost made me groan out loud but I held it back, holding her tighter. She mumbled something into my hair but I was too distracted by how it felt to finally hold her in my arms again after months on tour. Having her arms around my neck made my soul scream home.

"How'd you know?" I asked, breathing into her neck. I know this wasn't necessarily a 'friendly' thing to do but with everything going on I didn't really give a shit. This was normal for us.

She was mine before she was Aiden's and she'll be mine long after he's gone.

I smirked when I felt a shiver roll down her back at my words, she always did have a sensitive neck.

I pulled her with me over to the couch, I wanted to hold her longer. I knew if I let her go now I'd have to give up that option. When I finally got the nerve to let her go, I pulled her onto the couch with me.

"Gem called." She answered as I pulled away.

I should have known, of course Gemma called Rory. She knew exactly how I felt about her and she's always trying to force us together. Gemma doesn't realize what I do, Rory needs to move at her own pace. Hell, she could feel the same way about me that I do - but she needs to have the freedom to make this choice on her own. I've already waited since I was 15 for her, and I'll wait forever if I have to. She needs to come to terms with her feelings in her own time or we will just crash and burn like all of our previous relationships. Though I hoped her and Aiden burned out sooner rather than later, he's a right prick that one.