One.

A/N: All chapters wont be this long but, I couldn't end it anywhere else. Please let me know what you think! Or at least vote so I know some of the people reading this enjoy it! The twitter usernames I used in here are all made up, including the ones for Harry, Gemma, and Anne. If any of them are actual usernames, please let me know and I'll change them up. Cheers! -Evol

A huge thank you to radsible for the gorgeous cover!! 

The door slammed behind me as I threw my keys onto the hallway table and flicked the switches on. I toed my shoes off and wandered through the hall and up the steps.

I quickly changed clothes and ambled through the house to the living room. I collapsed on the couch and flipped the TV on. I was exhausted after having a bunch of interviews today. I finally know who will be on staff and hopefully I will be able to move at the end of the year. That's right, some fucking how I ended up back in Holmes Chapel. One reason was because I spent quiet a few of my teenage years here, but it's also very close to Manchester, well 45 minutes but I wanted to live somewhere familiar. Plus Gemma is living in the area again.

Speaking of, she sent me a link that I was apparently supposed to watch as soon as I got home. I pulled it up and while it loaded I settled back into the pillows. The music for "The Late Late Show with James Corden' played then just guitar strumming. I looked down and felt like my stomach was in my throat.

Damn her...

I took a deep breath and stared as Harry stood on stage in a white shirt that resembled a pirate shirt, and damn if he didn't pull it off. Then I realized something...He cut his hair!

I exited the app quickly and shot a quick text to Gemma

To: Gemma <3: OMG...he cut his hair....

I pulled the app back up and started it over, this time actually listening to the song. I closed my eyes as the guitar strumming. I really missed listening to him play in the living room at his parents house.

Same lips red, same eyes blue
Same white shirt, couple more tattoos
But it's not you and it's not me
Tastes so sweet, looks so real
Sounds like something that I used to feel
But I can't touch what I see

And that's about Taylor...

I sighed feeling my body deflate into the pillows behind me. I can't believe I am listening to this now. I had pretty much boycotted all news on the progress of any new music or any interviews. But here I am, still listening. Trying to ignore my silly heart thumping away in my chest, though I could feel the heavy thumps the whole way to my toes. The next part I tuned in for was the chorus.

We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
We're not who we used to be
We're just two ghosts swimming in a glass half empty
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat

And here my heart tries to torture me. Poor Harry... Poor Harry?! For a song about his break up it didn't sound half as depressing as you'd assume. Then that vile little voice that everyone has but tries never to listen to comes out.