Two.

A/N: I know it's a bit shorter than the previous, but it felt right ending it there. Please vote and comment! I'd love to hear what you think! What do you think will happen? What do you want to happen? What don't you want to happen? Cheers! -Evol

This chapter is dedicated to @ash_trash_ for being amazing and being my first reader to vote and comment! GIRL! This gif is absolutely for you :)  

.

Knocking woke me up around 8am the next morning. Bleary eyed and yawning I made my way to the door but stopped briefly to turn the coffee pot on. I raised my hand to cover a yawn as I opened the door and almost choked, "Gemma? What the hell?" I demanded.

"I see you haven't been online yet today?" she pushed past me and went to sit at the bar while I shut the door a little forcefully.

"Girlie, I haven't even had coffee yet. So no, haven't been online." I felt bad for snapping, but again I haven't had coffee yet.

"Well, shit hit the fan love," She stood to get mugs out of the cabinet and sat them on the counter quietly adding, "So Harry will be here in like half an hour.." I choked on air. Literally. I choked on AIR. I coughed a few times and held my chest as I struggled with a basic bodily function. Gem pursed her lips at me and grabbed creamer from the fridge and milk for herself.

"Wh-w-WHAT?!" I stood up and thundered around the bar to stand next to her. I grabbed her arm, "What are you talking about?!" She opened her mouth and I ripped my cup off of the bar interrupting, "I know you did not just say that Harry was coming to my house. Because he was not even meant to know that I was living in this country!" I poured a tad more of the creamer than I meant to but I went with that shit. Sweet coffee for an extra perk this morning. I noticed my hands were shaking when I poured the coffee and a little went on the counter.

Without making a comment Gem grabbed a rag and wiped the spill when I lifted the cup. I made a noncommittal noise in thanks. Silently she made her cup adding just a dash of milk and some sugar. I sipped loudly and sat down at the bar again to hide the shaking.

She waited until I finished my first cup, which took all of five minutes, and got up to make my second. "Harry is coming to talk to you about damage control." She stood as well to top off her coffee. I pulled a face, extremely confused. "I have- just what do you mean damage control?! What could have happened over night?" I sat down in a stupor and mumbled to myself, "Seriously, what could have happened, involving me, overnight?" I shoved my face into my coffee and gulped half of it.

I quickly stood, leaving my cup and stormed into my bedroom to change. I couldn't quite figure out why I was so pissed at Gem. If this was deemed such a catastrophe than I'd much rather deal with Harry than his management. I shuddered at the thought. Not because they were bad people, but because he is their money maker. He pays their bills so they give no fucks about me. I stood in front of my closet and stared. I have nothing to wear. A ridiculous statement, since the closet was packed full. I stared for another few moments and then walked to the dresser.

I pulled light blue skinny jeans on over my bare legs and grabbed a halter top that matched my eyes. My hair looked messy but not in a bad way so I ran wet fingers through it a few times in the bathroom then added a little bit of mousse. I scrunched my fingers to accentuate the waves and was done. I looked at the left over make up from yesterday that I didn't completely wash off and quickly washed my face.

I walked back to the kitchen still barefoot and grabbed the cup, being careful to not spill it. Coffee replenished, I sat down after pulling my phone out of my pocket. Gem was on the phone speaking very quietly.